Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Buying Used  (Read 2553 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« on: September 01, 2018, 01:49:32 AM »

Ah, the trials and tribulations of buying used stuff online.

Outside:

Inside:

See it? See what they did? I didn’t notice it until I put the disc in my XBOX 360 and saw the menu.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 01:51:43 AM »

Man that sucks, SFD. Can you get a refund? If it’s ebay and you used PayPal, you can create a case

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 01:57:53 AM »

Amazon. It was cheap. I ordered another one, and I'll see if the case and artwork are in as good shape before I do anything. Wink

It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't already ordered volume 2 from another seller. In fact, I got that today.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 02:04:21 AM »

The great thing is that you can either contact the seller or call Amazon customer service to see if you can get the right one

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 02:25:46 AM »

I'll admit I had to squint at the picture a few times (ok, a lot of times) until I picked out the issue. Such an unfortunate and not uncommon occurrence with DVDs, hope if you do have to return it that everything goes smoothly.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 02:28:29 AM »

It's more of an annoyance than anything, because I wanted to watch Volume 1 last night. But, stuff went sideways when I put the disc in and saw "Volume 2" on the menu. Roll Eyes

As for returning it, I may not bother. I don't have a car and don't like trying to mail stuff back. So, I may just see if a friend wants that DVD. Besides, it's not like I ever accidentally buy duplicate stuff. I realized when I was cleaning last night that I have two copies of X-Men: Days of Future Past on Blu-Ray, one still in shrink wrap. I'll see if a buddy wants that also.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 02:31:24 AM »

It's more of an annoyance than anything, because I wanted to watch Volume 1 last night. But, stuff went sideways when I put the disc in and saw "Volume 2" on the menu. Roll Eyes

As for returning it, I may not bother. I don't have a car and don't like trying to mail stuff back. So, I may just see if a friend wants that DVD.

Ugh, if you were super psyched to watch it then isn't that the worst feeling? If you're like me there is simply no possible way to watch it out of order, am I right?  Grin

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 02:47:23 AM »

Ugh, if you were super psyched to watch it then isn't that the worst feeling? If you're like me there is simply no possible way to watch it out of order, am I right?  Grin

Of course I can't watch them out of order. I have never even seen that series, that's why I was stoked to finally get to see it. I can't watch chapters 21-25 without seeing 1-20 first. And, yes, it was a major buzz kill. But, I did pop in the movie, which I just got on DVD. (I'd seen that before) It's a good movie and a good lead-in to the CGI TV series.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: