Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Never thought it could be this addictive :D  (Read 9917 times)
SpiffyPython
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« on: September 03, 2018, 08:35:47 PM »

Well having very recently purchased a Spectre for myself and an Aeon LE v3 and Dark Sentinel LE v4 for my children and then getting a mystery bag Dark Apprentice as well as an Initiate with the awesome offer codes. I still find myself eyeing up more lol

Have been following US for quite a while now but really pleased to have finally made the move, the customer support has been brilliant from way before ordering right to delivery and also after sales questions, really impressed with the quality of the sabers as well.

very tempted to have a go at getting some parts next and making my own custom saber next

Anyway many thanks UltraSabers, in particular Marlena for answering my many questions.

My first post hear so hopefully its in the correct place.

Never tell me the odds

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 08:55:14 PM »

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Specture!  The Aeon and the Sentinel are great pick ups along with your Dark Apprentice!  That's just the beginning and just about everyone on here had said that once before or "not ordering after this last one" but here we are... All addicts supporting one another's habit, haha.  I look for to your reviews and pictures. 

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 12:25:24 AM »

Yeah, it's WAY addictive.  Especially with US doing raffles every 2-3 months.  I initially bought one saber just to see what's up, then a week later I was buying 4 more.  Then I got more a month or two later.  Then I had to buy them as birthday gifts for everyone I know.  And then and then and then...

I was so good this year, I hadn't bought any - I was 2/3rds of the way through the year unscathed, and then?  Then they put the Butcher saber out, and hooked me. 

But it's a good addiction.  Glad I'm not the only one Wink

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 12:31:15 AM »

Yeah, I thought about 2.5 years ago that I would buy a saber. It all started with a grab bag. Then I just had to order a Sentinel V4. Sabers number 30 and 31 (18 and 19 for Ultrasabers) arrived from the first summer raffle a couple weeks ago...

(number 32, 20 from Ultrasabers, is all planned out)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 02:06:20 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. If you're looking for help to quit your saber addiction, you have definitely come to the wrong place. We love our saber addiction. We support and encourage our addicts here!! So, welcome friend. We wish you many more. 😁 can't wait to see your pictures. Happy sabering.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 02:07:48 AM »

5 1/2 years later from my first real lightsaber from US, I'm still into this hobby like it was just yesterday. I'm ALWAYS eyeing something up and configuring my "next" one whether it's coming to me or not lol. A great community like this just adds to the depth and fun factor. Congrats on your recent purchases and welcome to the forums  Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 02:24:34 AM »

I fully feel your addiction.
My collection only started a year and a half ago.
Today, it's at 18 sabers with a Butcher on preorder

SpiffyPython
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 11:20:22 AM »

thanks for the welcome everyone - wow looks like I have a way to go to catch you all up Wink

Never tell me the odds

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 02:50:17 PM »

thanks for the welcome everyone - wow looks like I have a way to go to catch you all up Wink
Yeah......I once had the delusion that I would only buy 1 saber. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2018, 02:54:37 PM »

Great collection there, Logos.  I like your Sentinel staff

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2018, 05:59:31 PM »

Great collection there, Logos.  I like your Sentinel staff
That is the infamous Project:BOOYA!

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 06:17:30 PM »

Just one saber, ya, I’m trying to resist buying the seven that are in my cart right now. If my wofe knew how much I think about sabers she’d divorce me for having a saber affair.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2018, 06:20:35 PM »

Just one saber, ya, I’m trying to resist buying the seven that are in my cart right now. If my wofe knew how much I think about sabers she’d divorce me for having a saber affair.

The wife already knows and she just teases me.  My mother-in-law thought that I was working from home this weekend since I started typing quite a bit for a while until she asked and my wife told her "he's just in his saber forum talking about lightsabers"

Lol, good times.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2018, 07:14:34 PM »

The wife already knows and she just teases me.  My mother-in-law thought that I was working from home this weekend since I started typing quite a bit for a while until she asked and my wife told her "he's just in his saber forum talking about lightsabers"

Lol, good times.
They're just jealous.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2018, 07:18:43 PM »

They're just jealous.

The wife actually likes it, she took ownership of the Dark Apprentice that I got from an MB not too long ago.  My mother in law just thought that I was working since I'm normally not on my computer when I get home until I joined this forum.

That is the infamous Project:BOOYA!

Have more pictures of this project: Booya! ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: