Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Never thought it could be this addictive :D  (Read 9856 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2018, 07:20:41 PM »

Have more pictures of this project: Booya! ?
It's pretty much my go-to for cosplaying.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2018, 03:58:13 AM »

Yeah......I once had the delusion that I would only buy 1 saber. Undecided

Beautiful picture ... so much nice  Shocked

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2018, 11:49:13 AM »

THAT is incredibly impressive Logos  Smiley

Absolutely awesome collection!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2018, 12:03:39 PM »

Hello and welcome SpiffyPython!

Many of us once had this delusion about buying ONE lightsaber. I bought my first a few years ago and stayed at that for a while. I was a student with basically NO money and had spent more than I could really afford on my first saber.

But everything comes to an end at some point. Finished my studies last year which meant that by January this year I finally had the means to start the lightsaber class that I'd been wanting to do for a long time. And with that came the urge to buy another lightsaber (a stunt so I wouldn't feel as bad about it when clashing hard in a fight). Cost of shipping it to my country and hesitation on color got me to buy two that I could put together in a staff in case I wanted to try that new aspect of lightsaber fighting. I got them in May. And then they came up with the first summer raffle which I just couldn't let pass so I ordered a saber and won another in the raffle.
So now I have five sabers and am still trying to figure out how much I could spare to get into the second summer raffle (for there are a lot of other sabers on my wishlist)  Grin

Great looking collection you got there Logos!

Just one saber, ya, I’m trying to resist buying the seven that are in my cart right now. If my wofe knew how much I think about sabers she’d divorce me for having a saber affair.

Right now I'm still debating about telling my new girlfriend about my addiction. She know I do saber classes once a week (not sure if I actually mentionned they were LIGHTsabers  Wink ). At some point I'll have to let her know about it and see if she stays with me or not. Worst part would be a "it's me or the sabers" ultimatum...we all know how that would end  Grin

The wife already knows and she just teases me.  My mother-in-law thought that I was working from home this weekend since I started typing quite a bit for a while until she asked and my wife told her "he's just in his saber forum talking about lightsabers"

Lol, good times.

With how often I've seen you online (pretty much every time I check, lol) it is starting to look like you've got yourself a second job  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2018, 12:16:55 PM »

Right now I'm still debating about telling my new girlfriend about my addiction. She know I do saber classes once a week (not sure if I actually mentionned they were LIGHTsabers  Wink ). At some point I'll have to let her know about it and see if she stays with me or not. Worst part would be a "it's me or the sabers" ultimatum...we all know how that would end  Grin

I'm pretty sure that since she cares about you, the very "worse" thing that she'll do is make fun of you like my wife which is just women's way of saying that they like/love us.  Who knows, she may want her own lightsaber.

With how often I've seen you online (pretty much every time I check, lol) it is starting to look like you've got yourself a second job  Grin

Haha, I love this place and all of the people that I've met. I've been learning a lot and not just on the lightsaber side, but reading through the fan based books as well as other extracurricular activities that I've come across, thanks to meeting people on here.  It is like a second job since it's got me working on all kinds of things from making videos to working on a photographic build that I'm about to do soon.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2018, 12:23:30 PM »

I'm pretty sure that since she cares about you, the very "worse" thing that she'll do is make fun of you like my wife which is just women's way of saying that they like/love us.  Who knows, she may want her own lightsaber.

I do expect her to make fun of me. Not sure she'd want her own lightsaber though. I'd have to progressively get her more intersted in sci-fi first.

Haha, I love this place and all of the people that I've met. I've been learning a lot and not just on the lightsaber side, but reading through the fan based books as well as other extracurricular activities that I've come across, thanks to meeting people on here.  It is like a second job since it's got me working on all kinds of things from making videos to working on a photographic build that I'm about to do soon.

Only drawback is...it doesn't pay you (not even with lightsabers)  Wink

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2018, 01:05:27 PM »

Don’t worry Nox, it’s been my experience that women love sci-fi, even if it’s a bit “closeted”. Just remember this (here’s some of the best advice I ever recieved about being on stage, but it applies to most things in life, I found);

“Just do what you enjoy, and be “in to it”. If people see how much you enjoy it they’ll be drawn to it, and you”.

I still think of this before I play, 20 years after being told it. If you love it, and she loves you, they’ll be sabers all over the house!! (Well, at least all over one room! Wink )

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2018, 01:28:00 PM »

I do expect her to make fun of me. Not sure she'd want her own lightsaber though. I'd have to progressively get her more intersted in sci-fi first.

My wife likes a little bit of Sci-Fi but it's mainly not her thing and she'll watch movies or shows because of me.  She's more into Anime than anything but I've gotten her into a few things and she did claim a Dark Apprentice that I got from an MB so those are a start.

Only drawback is...it doesn't pay you (not even with lightsabers)  Wink

It may not pay me financially but it does pay me in different ways and I'll take that.

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2018, 01:39:43 PM »

It may not pay me financially but it does pay me in different ways and I'll take that.

That's good. As long has you find some sort of happiness in it there's no reason to stop.

My wife likes a little bit of Sci-Fi but it's mainly not her thing and she'll watch movies or shows because of me.  She's more into Anime than anything but I've gotten her into a few things and she did claim a Dark Apprentice that I got from an MB so those are a start.

I'll still wait a little before throwing something like that on her. We've only been "together" in a semi-official kind of way for about 2 weeks (one of which she spent away in another country) so I should go easy on her.

Sabers Owned

SpiffyPython
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2018, 01:55:48 PM »

I must keep hold of that picture ready for when my wife says "your ordering another!" Nice collection there

Never tell me the odds

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2018, 02:46:50 PM »

That's good. As long has you find some sort of happiness in it there's no reason to stop.

Exactly!  Grin

I'll still wait a little before throwing something like that on her. We've only been "together" in a semi-official kind of way for about 2 weeks (one of which she spent away in another country) so I should go easy on her.

Congrats to you and your girlfriend. Ease her into it then little by little. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2018, 04:08:15 PM »

I must keep hold of that picture ready for when my wife says "your ordering another!" Nice collection there
Thanks all. I would say that is all, but there is an absent Aeon V4 that was being.......enhanced. I still need to get picks of it.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2018, 04:40:55 PM »

Thanks all. I would say that is all, but there is an absent Aeon V4 that was being.......enhanced. I still need to get picks of it.

Oh, you mean this?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2018, 04:42:29 PM »

Oh, you mean this?

Now that, is a beautiful saber.  And it's one of my favorite original sabers that US makes so points!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2018, 04:43:36 PM »

Now that, is a beautiful saber.  And it's one of my favorite original sabers that US makes so points!
For me or for Logos?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: