Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Tuto spinning Obi-Ani, from the crazy Sith ^^ With subtitles because I love you  (Read 3085 times)
Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -134

« on: September 05, 2018, 04:59:05 PM »

Hi everyone !!!
you were not waiting for it, you didn't ask for it, but I did it Wink

This is a noob tuto to learn how to perform the Obi-Ani spin, with single and double blade Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOHfAsUWxk

I hope you'll enjoy it ! Wink

Please, if I made a mistake in subtitles, tell me to improve my english Wink

- Phantasm initiate v2 LE, TRI red ! (Stunt)
- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5VOSkgZArKbfYsutTdFfA

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 06:42:27 PM »

Grande vidéo mon ami! J'adore le double spinning. Ne vous inquiétez pas, j'aime faire des vidéos même si les gens ne les demandent pas. Bien jouer!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 06:48:01 PM »

Grande vidéo mon ami! J'adore le double spinning. Ne vous inquiétez pas, j'aime faire des vidéos même si les gens ne les demandent pas. Bien jouer!
Merci beaucoup Wink

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X00ID en utilisant Tapatalk

- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 07:01:44 PM »

The jokes work really well for you, Darth_Ravn.   I like how you broke down the spinning step by step starting in slow motion with the figure 8 and then moving onto the Obi-Ani working slowly and showing multiple times how to do it.  I also like how you show it with the staff as well!  This is a great video!  Point!

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 06:20:56 AM »

Thanks guys ! Your feedbacks are very important to me !

If you liked it, others will come soon !

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 05:27:55 PM »

Ha ha... really enjoyed watching your video.  Using a saber blade to hit other persons can be fun.  Wink  The subtitles work well.  Instead of " witch " like in Halloween... the correct spelling for the context of your statement is " which "... when explaining specifics.

Breaking down the movements is really helpful.  Actually there are two English words...  " break "  meaning to injure as in break a leg, " breakfast " as in break a sleeping fast and eat something and finally " brake " as in a quicker stop of a motion or activity... often by pressing down on the brake of a car.  English lesson over.   lol  Grin

point  Cool

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 05:31:12 PM »

Ha ha... really enjoyed watching your video.  Using a saber blade to hit other persons can be fun.  Wink  The subtitles work well.  Instead of " witch " like in Halloween... the correct spelling for the context of your statement is " which "... when explaining specifics.

Breaking down the movements is really helpful.  Actually there is two English words...  " break "  meaning to injure as in break a leg, " breakfast " as in break a sleeping fast and eat something and finally " brake " as in a quicker stop of a motion or activity... often by pressing down on the brake of a car.  English lesson over.   lol  Grin

point  Cool
Ho thank you so much, and because it's YouTube subtitles, I can change it ! I'll do it this weekend Wink point back !

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2018, 07:29:29 PM »

The jokes work really well for you, Darth_Ravn.   I like how you broke down the spinning step by step starting in slow motion with the figure 8 and then moving onto the Obi-Ani working slowly and showing multiple times how to do it.  I also like how you show it with the staff as well!  This is a great video!  Point!

I agree, nice tutorial, I really like the staff version!
Thank you Grin

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2018, 08:45:47 PM »

Thank you for this!  Not only was this extremely helpful (even for an old guy like me) but enjoyable!  Your spins were the perfect speed to watch, imitate, and learn!  And you have a fantastic personality and speaking presence  Smiley

Point!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 06:58:59 AM »

I agree, nice tutorial, I really like the staff version!
Thank you Grin

Thank you for this!  Not only was this extremely helpful (even for an old guy like me) but enjoyable!  Your spins were the perfect speed to watch, imitate, and learn!  And you have a fantastic personality and speaking presence  Smiley

Point!

thank you really ! This is how you make me want to continue !

Feel free to subscribe Wink more will come !
Points back !

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 02:26:39 AM »

Hi everyone !!!
you were not waiting for it, you didn't ask for it, but I did it Wink

This is a noob tuto to learn how to perform the Obi-Ani spin, with single and double blade Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOHfAsUWxk

I hope you'll enjoy it ! Wink

Please, if I made a mistake in subtitles, tell me to improve my english Wink
Awesome video great break down

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 10:17:59 AM »

Thanks Wink happy you enjoyed it Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: