Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How about a Thank You Thread  (Read 1559 times)
MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« on: September 10, 2018, 02:53:46 PM »

I’ve been a customer of US for a little over two years, have had one instance of needing a repair done (which US took care of in no time flat), and a number of dealings with Marlena who is apparently Captain On-The Ball at all times.

I thought a thank you thread for US, Marlena, and everyone else we deal with at US who helps us acquire and maintain our awesome toys is in order.

Thanks to all of you!

Anyone else out there have a story on their awesome customer service - tell your story, say thanks.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 03:27:03 PM »

I would like to thank Emory and Marlena for working with me and answering questions.  When I won the Emerald staff, Emory emailed me asking me to build my sabers.  I never did since I was unfortunate enough to get sick most of that week so he emailed me a verification email to which I responded with my builds.  It was completed the same day and then shipped out the very next. I received 3 sabers two days after everything was completed.  Talk about customer service and fast build and delivery time.  I was never once pestered about taking my time nor "holding them up".  

Also, I've emailed Marlena several times since then and even recently to which she's replied and gave helpful information that I've asked.  

I do hope to meet them at a future con oneday

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 03:52:17 PM »

Hi.  We already have an older appreciation thread but perhaps it's time to start fresh with one that includes all the US staff.  Smiley

Marlena or PrincessKnowItAll is an US saber buyer's best go to person.  Her visible presence on the Forum is always helpful for answering member questions.  My personal experience is that she will respond to an email as quickly as possible and her suggestions have been very helpful and knowledgeable.  Also she's very warm and friendly in communications.  Cheesy

The few saber requests that I have made such as purchasing requisitions for a specific LED color, adding a covertec wheel or extra retention screw... have always been done to my order specifications.  Recently I requested a black instead of a silver covertec on one of my upcoming Prophecy and this exchange is being done.  Rarely have I had any electronics problems straight out of the box or with longer saber use.  

Thanks to Emory, Alex and the US team.  Hope to meet some of you at a Con someday.  Smiley  

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 07:45:05 PM »

Marlena had to manual entry me into the last raffle, and she did it as happily, and as quickly as anyone in a customer service position can. Many thanks to her and all the staff at US for brining all the fun!! You’re all #1 with me!!!!!!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 09:13:53 PM »

I think i've stated it before, but it can't be overstated: US is one of, if not the best, saber makers i've dealt with. I've only had one issue, (on my 2nd order, I believe) which customer service took care of to my complete satisfaction.

CS reps have been nice, informative, helpful AND proactive, especially when I've been an idiot and forgotten raffle entry requirements, or had problems entering codes for discounts/added free-bees. Marlena just today responded to my email request about the current raffle and did confirm my entry this time.

Top notch business community and I hope they keep striving to stay at the forefront.

(Also, good luck to everyone who is entered into this current raffle).

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 06:14:57 AM »

I had a major problem with a May the 4th order. I realize it wasn't the best time for anyone to have issues, new sabers, new movie out, major frustrations all around. MARLENA TO THE RESCUE! she handled the situation in a calm, professional and dignified manner and in short order. That kind of customer service coupled with an amazing product (the sabers of course) has made me and many others, life long fans of Ultrasabers. The BEST saber company, hands down.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 06:30:53 AM »

In the last year and half my family has gotten 13 (I think LOL) and we have never had an issue one. Thank you US!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 01:31:30 AM »

Appreciation is absolutely in order. UltraSabers is fantastic on every level of the experience: from shopping, to purchasing, to shipping and; the product itself is unmatched. I just purchased and received my fifth saber recently, and it is the first issue I've had with a hilt where a repair is needed. Marlena responded to my email report amazingly fast and has been especially helpful.

They keep the product line fresh, the website offers many resources to assist in the customization process, and they make it fun while showing excellent appreciation for their customers with constant sales, promotions and raffles.

There's literally nothing else you can ask for from a company.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 04:17:24 AM »

Yep US is great.  Good prices, quality products, excellent customer service, and the fastest shipping time around.  The minor issues I have had in only 2 of my 11 purchased so far, were taken care of quickly and professionally under warranty.  Love their raffles and their constant sales keep me coming back for more.  And how about their new hilts, really knocking it out of the park!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2018, 11:42:01 AM »

Point for that pic Edon Bluewolf.

It sums up everything.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2018, 01:30:15 PM »

Just a double thumbs up for UltraSabers who’s always generous to throw raffle sale after raffle sale on top of their number 1 customer service.  They take care of us and knock on wood, I haven’t had an issue yet but from all that they’ve helped me with, I know it’ll be stellar. I also want to point out that they actually listen to us and give us what we ask for while still keeping cost down. Kudos to Emory and US

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 03:52:46 AM »

Hi.  We already have an older appreciation thread but perhaps it's time to start fresh with one that includes all the US staff.  Smiley

Marlena or PrincessKnowItAll is an US saber buyer's best go to person.  Her visible presence on the Forum is always helpful for answering member questions.  My personal experience is that she will respond to an email as quickly as possible and her suggestions have been very helpful and knowledgeable.  Also she's very warm and friendly in communications.  Cheesy

The few saber requests that I have made such as purchasing requisitions for a specific LED color, adding a covertec wheel or extra retention screw... have always been done to my order specifications.  Recently I requested a black instead of a silver covertec on one of my upcoming Prophecy and this exchange is being done.  Rarely have I had any electronics problems straight out of the box or with longer saber use.  

Thanks to Emory, Alex and the US team.  Hope to meet some of you at a Con someday.  Smiley  

Exactamundo! I did the same thing ordering my Dark Prophecy. I wanted a silver covertec instead of black to match up with my silver a/v, and all I did was put a comment in the appropriate section, and it was done no problem.

I'm a huge fan of US for life! 

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

deevee2
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 110

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2018, 04:48:29 AM »

I've only been a customer of US for 1 month and I agree that Marlena is awesome! Very responsive and I've been impressed with the overall experience.

Ultrasabers hilt builds:
  Archon 3.1 (RGBW, sound, activation box)
  Spectre (Neopixel, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Aeon LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)
  Dominix LE v5 (RGBW, SmoothSwing, sound)

Ultrasabers empties:
  Chosen One, Graflex, 2x Dorinians, Savior, Raven, Consular

Hilt builds:
  Custom chassis, 18650 Li-Ion, bass speaker (2-4w), recharge port, 3rd party saber controller

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2018, 11:30:05 AM »

I've only been a customer of US for 1 month and I agree that Marlena is awesome! Very responsive and I've been impressed with the overall experience.

Marlena deserves a BIG bonus at the end of the year, if you ask me.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2018, 12:08:35 PM »

Marlena deserves a BIG bonus at the end of the year, if you ask me.

Agreed. She's 1000% customer service

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: