Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: LATE SUMMER 2018 - Second Raffle Entry & Winning Sabers  (Read 27386 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« on: September 10, 2018, 04:09:09 PM »

Hi all.  It's that time again as this raffle closes tonight.  So post your photos and videos of your entry purchases and winning sabers.  Some of you will be impatiently waiting for your Butcher and Savior... but pics or it never happened.  Grin

Again a gentle reminder... this thread is mostly for visual ooh's & aww's and not intended for extensive reviews.  Wink  

So everyone... please load up this 2nd Summer Raffle gallery tour.  Cheesy

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 03:40:30 AM »

This is my raffle entry.
p5ClW7i5-401209361

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 03:41:51 AM »

Sorry, had trouble posting the pictures. I'll work on it.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 01:32:22 AM »

Hi all.  My parcel was sent out on Monday prior to the raffle winners notification list... a clear indication that I was not on the winners list as is usual... really my winless streak over many years is getting impressive to monumental !  Arrived home today to find the box placed across the outside of my apartment door.  I had just this morning made arrangements with FedEx via phone to pick it up at the airport... after it arrived tomorrow from the mainland.  Thank goodness no one took it.  The trick next time will be to not pre-pay the customs and taxes so the deliverer can't leave it unattended/un-signed... for anyone to help themselves.  And I thought UPS had the more unsafe delivery practices!

Chose to take advantage of the FLASH25 sale and got x2 Prophecy LITE.  Both Tri-Cree... in FO with HG blade and AB with UEHG blade.  I like the AB color the best.  For some unknown reason a Renagade LE pommel was put on instead of the ordered silver SE version.  I also purchased a Bane pommel so will use that one instead for now.  I have an extensive pommel collection so not yet sure which will be the final choice.  Likely there will be some customization down the road.

That's all to be said about these sabers... other than that the delivery was super speedy.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:29:35 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 01:33:48 AM »

Looking great there, D7

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 01:55:58 AM »

Nice for sure. Guess I'm not the only one who likes a silver hilt and black pommel set up Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 02:53:36 AM »

Very nice set of sabers there, D7.
Afraid it may be a bit for pics of mine, as the entry saber was a Butcher preorder

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 04:51:21 AM »

So here's my raffle entry.
http://imgur.com/gallery/dVEug77

My Spectre with DVA blade.  It won me a 2nd place prize.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 05:14:49 AM »

I can't see your pics x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2018, 11:14:33 AM »

Congrats on the Spectre, what color is the blade?

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2018, 04:11:23 PM »

Hi all.  My parcel was sent out on Monday prior to the raffle... a clear indication that I was not on the winners list as is usual... really my winless streak over many years is getting impressive to monumental !  Arrived home today to find the box placed across the outside of my apartment door.  I had just this morning made arrangements with FedEx via phone to pick it up at the airport... after it arrived tomorrow from the mainland.  Thank goodness no one took it.  The trick next time will be to not pre-pay the customs and taxes so the deliverer can't leave it unattended/un-signed... for anyone to help themselves.  And I thought UPS had the more unsafe delivery practices!

Chose to take advantage of the FLASH25 sale and got x2 Prophecy LITE.  Both Tri-Cree... in FO with HG blade and AB with UEHG blade.  I like the AB color the best.  For some unknown reason a Renagade LE pommel was put on instead of the ordered silver SE version.  I also purchased a Bane pommel so will use that one instead for now.  I have an extensive pommel collection so not yet sure which will be the final choice.  Likely there will be some customization down the road.

That's all to be said about these sabers... other than that the delivery was super speedy.

Wow D7, awesome sabers!  I really like the juxtaposition with the silver hilts & black pommels  Smiley

So here's my raffle entry.
http://imgur.com/gallery/dVEug77

My Spectre with DVA blade.  It won me a 2nd place prize.

I love the circuitry details on the hilt MT!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2018, 05:01:38 PM »

That stinks D7 :/ I didn't win either but it was my first time. It's amazing how you maintain a positive attitude through all that! I'd be so discouraged lol. I saw the prophecy on flash sale and thought about it but the plainness of the hilt kind of put me off. However seeing it with a black covertec wheel and black pommel I think it looks really sweet and now am kicking myself for not getting one.

I am holding off until the next raffle to get another saber. I'm not sure if I want the Butcher or the Emperor's Hand but it will be one of the two as my entry.

In the meantime to console myself for not winning anything, a little retail therapy helps, so I decided to comfort myself by ordering another mystery box today  Tongue  I'll have to find a way to explain this expense again to my fiancé who is baffled by this newfound addiction of mine. I should've probably lied and told him I won it in a raffle lol but he's already aware I lost lol. Will post photos as soon as it arrives!

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 05:47:37 PM »

That stinks D7 :/ I didn't win either but it was my first time. It's amazing how you maintain a positive attitude through all that! I'd be so discouraged lol. I saw the prophecy on flash sale and thought about it but the plainness of the hilt kind of put me off. However seeing it with a black covertec wheel and black pommel I think it looks really sweet and now am kicking myself for not getting one.

Hi.  Thanks for the sympathy but please to make it clear... I find it quite humorous and after 11 raffles likely would not want to break my pattern lol.  I own a lot of sabers from a few companies so am not lacking.  The black and silver combo on the first saber makes it different but ultimately it will be customized.  The 36" HG blade is too long but the Scorpion pommel balances it out.  Will likely switch out to a 32" MG as that shows off the Tri-Cree FO the best.

Be careful with your newfound addiction and it will be easier if your fianc'e is on board.  Hope you get something that you really like in your MB.  All is good to try out when building a collection.  Smiley

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2018, 06:01:48 PM »

Hi.  Thanks for the sympathy but please to make it clear... I find it quite humorous and after 11 raffles likely would not want to break my pattern lol.  I own a lot of sabers from a few companies so am not lacking.  The black and silver combo on the first saber makes it different but ultimately it will be customized.  The 36' HG blade is too long but the Scorpion pommel balances it out.  Will likely switch out to a 32" MG as that shows off the Tri-Cree FO the best.

Be careful with your newfound addiction and it will be easier if your fianc'e is on board.  Hope you get something that you really like in your MB.  All is good when building a collection.  Smiley

Thanks, I should also be clear that I'm merely joking. My fiance is aware I'm buying these things. There's no real, tangible way for me to hide a saber after all lol. I forget that humorous tone gets lost a little in text sometimes.

I've seen your posts about entering 11 times and was only commenting that I was amazed how you continue to take it light-heartedly. I didn't sense that you were distressed by it at all. Your attitude is a refreshing take. Just wanted to clarify. I myself don't know if I'd be that level headed. I don't take on many gambles often as a result lol

Looking forward to seeing how your customization turns out on the prophecy. Ageee the pommel is a nice touch!

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2018, 06:08:36 PM »

Great sabers, D7. I’m partial to the silver on silver look in the last pic—which will probably be the direction I go in when I eventually get a prophecy. And the larger pommel adds to the character IMHO.

I didn’t win a free saber either, but this was my first raffle. Some folks do get the luck of the draw though, and I think it’s great to see a list of winners that span from the more active members to those who are first timers.

Mainly, I’m in this to collect sabers and I will now have two when my raffle entry saber arrives (by Saturday!). And I got a saber I’ve had my eye on since I first discovered US at a nice price with the 10% discount, plus a free blade plug, and free shipping too. As I said in another post, there are no losers in these raffles because we all get more for our money. And that’s like a fifth prize level if you think about it, plus the excitement of waiting to see who won the higher tier prize levels.  It’s a lot like ordering a mystery box. You know you’ll get more than your money’s worth—and there’s a chance you might get something “Ultra” nice.

I think it all adds to the fun of collecting and Emory is both a smart and generous business person. I’ve really enjoyed both of my purchase experiences. And with the point system, I’ll have enough to probably get myself a free mystery box for my birthday—or at least pay for most of it. So there’s that added bonus as well.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: