Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Author Topic: LATE SUMMER 2018 - Second Raffle Entry & Winning Sabers  (Read 27384 times)
MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #135 on: October 20, 2018, 06:51:52 PM »

My Butcher and Summer Raffle win have arrived!  For the raffle I won aStunt Sentinel I’m Guardian Blue (so awesome).  My entry sabers were the Butcher w v4 sound in dark violet amethyst, and a Dark Prophecy v3 in sentinel yellow.

The Butcher is...big lol.  Don’t let the pics deceive you - my hands are small so most sabers are big to me, but the upper part of this hilt is a little tough to work with cause of the fins, but you can definitely twirl it around.  It’s so...so pretty...

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2018, 08:14:17 PM »

Yeah, the Butcher looks pretty beefy indeed, it's a beautiful hilt nonetheless. 

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2018, 08:19:43 PM »

My Butcher and Summer Raffle win have arrived!  For the raffle I won aStunt Sentinel I’m Guardian Blue (so awesome).  My entry sabers were the Butcher w v4 sound in dark violet amethyst, and a Dark Prophecy v3 in sentinel yellow.

The Butcher is...big lol.  Don’t let the pics deceive you - my hands are small so most sabers are big to me, but the upper part of this hilt is a little tough to work with cause of the fins, but you can definitely twirl it around.  It’s so...so pretty...

The butcher looks amazing! congrats on your raffle prize too!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2018, 08:25:01 PM »

Oh my, those are beautiful. That Butcher looks amazing, and the Dark Prophecy is always a excellent choice. The Sentinel is just a nice bonus. Congrats on your most excellent acquisitions Mask. Points galore.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2018, 10:11:34 PM »

That's a great set of sabers. Yeah, the Butcher looks big, but we knew it was going to be. It's the thickest of the three, thanks to the fins, and it looks like it's longer than the Sentinel, which is something like 12.25" long.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2018, 04:52:25 AM »

Guess I should put this here for posterity:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1VJWIJ_4XM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1VJWIJ_4XM</a>

Thanks for the reminder about this thread MM!  Kinda wishing I had gone DVA like yours though and that Dark Prophecy in SY with the matching lit AV looks mighty fine, congrats on your prize too, Sentinel stunts are the best for dueling in my opinion.

Here are some bonus pics of them not ignited cause wife is sleeping so shhhhhhhh!

Purple 36" dayblade on the Butcher and a ridiculously long 40" Enhanced blue blade on the Electrum Wind:

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2018, 05:13:37 AM »

Wow! The Butcher looks real pretty in that blue anodizing. Plus with the hilt lined up as in your picture the points of the spines look as if they form a "crown" shape with the emitter mouth piece.

Congrats man. Point for sharing.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2018, 10:58:47 AM »

Hey Edon, wow! The Butcher is still smaller than Electrum Wind!  Geez!  Great review there, btw.  The Azure Butcher is still pleasing to the eye, kudos to you for going for what you want.

Dwolf96
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2018, 02:42:01 AM »

This was my first raffle and I’m still surprised I won anything. Just got my entry sabers and fourth place raffle prize. My entry sabers we’re the butcher and savior with light sound. For my raffle prize I scored a Dominix LEv4 in AB.

Here are the Butcher and Savior.

My fourth place raffle prize.

And a group photo.

I’m extremely satisfied and I’m looking forward to the next raffle!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2018, 11:08:38 AM »

Congrats on both the Savior and Butcher sabers, Dwolf!  That raffle prize in AB looks freaking sick too!

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2018, 12:01:18 PM »

Entry: Butcher in Emerald (later upgraded to Diamond)
Prize: 4th place Grab Bag, Dark Apprentice LE V4 in SY (upgraded color)

Again, will post pics when imgur stops being a turd

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2018, 02:46:04 AM »

For the raffle entry, I went with a black anodized Butcher in VA with AS FoC and Obs V4 sound, won a  2nd prize from the latest summer raffle: A Bane in GB with Obs V3 sound

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2018, 11:00:22 AM »

Beautiful Butcher you have there, Therion.  That's my exact build that I have living in my wish list and the Bane is just a plus! 

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2018, 03:51:08 AM »

Thanks, Infinit01
Was on my wishlist before they'd even decided to release one

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: