Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A feature request, multiple sound fonts for power on effect  (Read 3019 times)
Gilsaur
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: September 10, 2018, 05:16:49 PM »

First off I want to say hello to the community, this is my first post and everyone on here seems friendly and helpful with tons of light saber knowledge. I got the Spectre with the diamond controller and I absolutely love what I can do with it. Still learning, but I'm always trying to think of new effects and combos to create which has been fun. Recently I watched a review video from one of the other guys sabers and it had the option for multiple power on sound fonts and was demonstrated and had a really cool organic feel to it. So naturally I hooked up my saber to make my own, but sadly at this time you can only have 1 sound for power on effect per font. If in a future update we could have the option to add more sound fonts to the bootup so it had a random sound like the swings/clashes that would be awesome. That being said I firmly believe from everything I've seen so far the diamond controller is the best in the market.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 05:25:20 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum, the Spectre is a great saber and you got one with the Diamond controller.  I just recently owned my first Diamond saber and can't add to your request but I'm pretty sure one of our veterans will be more than happy to either guide you or give you more info.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 05:55:43 PM »

Hi and welcome to the community.  At some time the creators of the Diamond board will swing by this section and likely check out your suggestions.  Look for a possible response from RSX Engineering.

Also for this and any other saber related ideas we have an ongoing thread to add these to.  US does read them and some suggestions have been considered and even built as requested by multiple members.  Smiley

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=831.msg8058#msg8058

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 05:59:21 AM »

Yes. I agree with you. More power-ons, more power-off, a blaster feature and more lock-ups, would all be nice.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Gilsaur
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 02:10:16 PM »

Thanks for the tip Dauntless Seven, I posted it there as well. Yeah I feel like the more ways we can customize our saber the more personal they become, so yeah more options for additional sound for each effect would be great. Yeah it might take up more memory per font doing so but i'd be willing to sacrifice a font or 2 for some additional sounds on some of the fonts.

Do, or do not. There is no try.

EvilOttoJr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 04:48:25 AM »

Yes. I agree with you. More power-ons, more power-off, a blaster feature and more lock-ups, would all be nice.

I second all of these, and again reiterate my long-held conviction that the volume normalization feature needs to be optional  Cool

Current collection:
Emperor's Hand (Diamond, White AV Switch)
Dark Initiate V4 (Arctic Blue) (Mystery Box @RTX)
Dark Apprentice V4 (Silver) (Mystery Box Online)
And some OLD Ultrasabers!
Elder (Orange) (Copper Tube)
Tempest (Red) (PVC curved double-blade, complete hilt rebuild)
Archon V1 (Green) (PVC, hilt needs rebuilt)
Nemesis (Blue) (hilt rebuilt as sink tube)

Wishlist: Prophecy (Diamond), Quick Detach Coupler

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 10:05:57 AM »

I second all of these, and again reiterate my long-held conviction that the volume normalization feature needs to be optional  Cool

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

RSX Engineering
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 12:24:43 PM »

Hey everyone,

We want to assure you that we are welcoming all feedback and product improvement suggestions. Thank you all for your input.

The RSX Engineering team

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 12:31:16 PM »

Yes please, all of this.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: