Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lost package  (Read 580 times)
domsithlord
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: September 10, 2018, 10:28:53 PM »

so sadly fedex lost my catalyst and i dont know what to do next its nearly been 2 weeks and i dont know my next step! can anyone help !?

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 11:44:01 PM »

You’re going to have to get with fedex. It’s a good idea to let customer service at US know as well, but if fedex lost it fedex is going to have to find it. Sorry that happened pal.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

domsithlord
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 11:52:13 PM »

You’re going to have to get with fedex. It’s a good idea to let customer service at US know as well, but if fedex lost it fedex is going to have to find it. Sorry that happened pal.

yeah ive emailed the US team heard nothing yet it just sucks man was supposed to arrive 2 weeks back Sad

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 04:33:30 PM »

Hi.  I'm not sure if you have made a thread about this before... but ultimately this regretful situation must be resolved between you, FedEx and US.  When you contact shipping@ultrasabers.com make sure to give your order # and all correspondence with FedEx.  You should have received some preliminary response back already... please check your junk email.  If not then send another to US but slightly alter the topic wording.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: