Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab bag  (Read 756 times)
Jedi J
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: September 10, 2018, 11:15:18 PM »

So I was looking at the grab bag and I thought I saw a dorinian in the picture, is it possible to win one?? Shocked

Owned: Dark Apprentice v4 staff, Archon v3.1, Electrum Wind

Wishlist: spectre, dorinian, grafflex, guardian

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 11:42:15 PM »

Anything is possible J.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 12:10:27 AM »

Yes, it's possible. However, the highest price saber I've personally seen come out of a grab bag is a Prophecy. Also, the saber pictured is a Prophecy with a Dorinian pommel. They've been known to send sabers with different pommels in the grab bags.

You stand a better chance of getting a Dorinian in a mystery box. More high end sabers come out of mystery boxes. Though, ordering a grab bag or mystery box hoping for a specific hilt isn't the best way to do things, and leads to disappointment more often than not. I know the prices of grab bags and mystery boxes are alluring, but by the time you buy a handful of either you've spent enough to straight buy a Dorinian with sound.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 10:59:36 PM »

+1

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Jedi J
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 12:45:14 PM »

Yes, it's possible. However, the highest price saber I've personally seen come out of a grab bag is a Prophecy. Also, the saber pictured is a Prophecy with a Dorinian pommel. They've been known to send sabers with different pommels in the grab bags.

You stand a better chance of getting a Dorinian in a mystery box. More high end sabers come out of mystery boxes. Though, ordering a grab bag or mystery box hoping for a specific hilt isn't the best way to do things, and leads to disappointment more often than not. I know the prices of grab bags and mystery boxes are alluring, but by the time you buy a handful of either you've spent enough to straight buy a Dorinian with sound.
true, but I was just curious

Owned: Dark Apprentice v4 staff, Archon v3.1, Electrum Wind

Wishlist: spectre, dorinian, grafflex, guardian

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 01:03:06 PM »

Agreed. Mystery boxes are great for what they are and for receiving the unknown.  The sound Mystery boxes even more so for ones with sound but if you want something specific, it's best to just outright build one to your specs and buy it. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: