Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Summer Raffle Extravaganza 2018 Winners  (Read 31158 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2018, 04:14:35 PM »

Congrats to all winners, I hope this means more pictures and videos appearing on the forum...though have little time to enjoy your prizes first, then pics and videos!

Admiralbuttscar
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2018, 05:32:43 PM »

Sweet!!! 3rd prize. Can't wait

Caranchamion
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2018, 06:01:05 PM »

I am pleased to be a 4th place winner.  It makes the (somewhat) rash purchases all worth while.  Thank you Ultra Sabers for your generous and equally rash Raffles! Congrats to all the other winners; especially the Grand Prize winners.  You lucky...lucky....luck....Bast;  er, ah , I  mean you magnificent force bearers.           

People should not be afraid of their governments.

kurtamery929
Force Sensitive

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2018, 06:21:54 PM »

i won the grand prize, absolutely incredible. amazing thank you so much ultrasabers, I actually purchased a very special saber in memory of my mother who passed away a few months ago. first time buying from Ultrasabers and was very fortunate to even find out about the raffle. Don't believe in fate but this is one amazing coincidence Smiley

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2018, 06:44:49 PM »

I’m stoked to be a 4th place prize winner - can’t wait to see what shows up.  And congrats to everyone else who entered - can’t wait to see what everyone got.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

naeblis
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2018, 07:06:41 PM »

i won the grand prize, absolutely incredible. amazing thank you so much ultrasabers, I actually purchased a very special saber in memory of my mother who passed away a few months ago. first time buying from Ultrasabers and was very fortunate to even find out about the raffle. Don't believe in fate but this is one amazing coincidence Smiley
My condolences on your mother.  I don't believe in coincidences.....call it fate, the force, whatever you like....the multiverse has a way of making things happen.... Smiley

Sabers: Dark Prophecy v3 - Diamond                         Wishlist:   Dark Omen
            Aeon v4 - Obsidian v4
            Fulcrum - Diamond
            Graflex - Obsidian Lite
            Emperor's Hand - Diamond
            Spectre - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate - Obsidian v4
            Savior - Obsidian v4
            Butcher - Emerald / Obsidian v
            Lost Gray - Diamond
            Guardian - Obsidian v4
            Grand Master - Obsidian v4
            Dark Initiate

kurtamery929
Force Sensitive

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2018, 07:32:52 PM »

My condolences on your mother.  I don't believe in coincidences.....call it fate, the force, whatever you like....the multiverse has a way of making things happen.... Smiley

Thankyou, I think you might be right! the insane thing is i haven't bought a new saber in 10 years and I truly felt something calling me to buy one (and found the perfect one in the omens saber as one of my first memories was when my mother bought me the sword of omens!) after she passed. I had been her carer for the last 10 years so yea maybe I was guided here, hope she gives me some guidance on what one to choose though as i've been deliberating for the last 2 hours Smiley

all the best

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2018, 07:53:48 PM »

Alright!  Congratulations to all of the winners, especially our forum regulars!  I think that I speak for everyone when I say: can't wait to see the pics of the prizes  Grin

And thank you Ultrasabers!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

bittercold
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2018, 08:12:58 PM »

Wow I am utterly amazed! Two for two!  Last time I won second prize and for this raffle I won the Diamond Prize.  I do have a question.  Will I receive an e-mail asking me what I want and then just respond to it?  Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Darth Saber
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

Star Wars is love, Star Wars is life

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2018, 10:24:02 PM »

Not bad at all First Prize for me. Grin Grin Very Humble to have won an ultrasaber this raffle  Grin not only did I get The Consular (for entry) but now I have another on the way! Thank you UltraSabers! And congrats to all other winners and for all others may the force be with you next raffle!! 💪 will post pictures

“My collection”
Apprentice LE v4 Blazing Red
coming soon Consular (green)

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2018, 10:35:31 PM »

Wow I am utterly amazed! Two for two!  Last time I won second prize and for this raffle I won the Diamond Prize.  I do have a question.  Will I receive an e-mail asking me what I want and then just respond to it?  Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Congrats bittercold!!  The force was with you,  and some luck!!  The email that u got saying that you are a diamond prize winner is where you'll let Deep know wat saber u want,  and wat other upgrades u want as well!!  Itll prolly take Deep a week or so to respond back!!  He gives winners time to make up their minds!!  Hope this helps,  and congrats 1nce again!!

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Smithers0091
Force Sensitive

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2018, 11:17:12 PM »

Congrats To all the winners! Cant wait to see what's in that 4th place grab bag. 

ktulu1347
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 87

Nerd for 3 decades plus and darn proud of it

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2018, 11:46:25 PM »

Somehow probability continues to be defied as I keep winning free sabers I almost certainly don't deserve.  This time the level of ridiculousness means I actually get to pick my prize, which is awesome as I've been on the fence about a certain recent release and now I have no reason not to get it.  Smiley  Thanks as always to UltraSabers for running these raffles for their customers, they truly are a company that cares about their constituents.  Looking forward to seeing/reading about all the wonderful entries and prizes.  Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain."

OpiousVacious
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2018, 12:10:00 AM »

THIRD TIME ENTERING - FIRST TIME GETTING PICKED!! 2ND PLACE! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH ULTRASABERS AND CONGRATS TO ALL THE OTHER WINNERS. TO EVERYONE ELSE JUST KEEP TRYING LIKE I DID, IT WILL HAPPEN!

bittercold
Force Sensitive

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2018, 12:14:01 AM »

Congrats bittercold!!  The force was with you,  and some luck!!  The email that u got saying that you are a diamond prize winner is where you'll let Deep know wat saber u want,  and wat other upgrades u want as well!!  Itll prolly take Deep a week or so to respond back!!  He gives winners time to make up their minds!!  Hope this helps,  and congrats 1nce again!! 

Thanks Deka! You answered all my questions. Haven't got an email yet but I will look out for it. Thanks again.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: