Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: HENRY CAVILL LEAVING SUPERMAN?  (Read 11227 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2018, 10:42:55 AM »

In The Dark Tower book Roland Deschain was white, but was played by Idris Elba in the movie. Of course the movie didn't do great but trust me that's no fault of Idris Elba.

But come on I don't think anybody here, for sure not me, believes MBJ is Idris Elba or Samuel L Jackson!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2018, 01:34:17 AM »

I will be honest superman is awesome but Batman vs superman and the justice league I enjoyed. Didn't hear that Henry was off the role don't know why but here I go Google detective 🤣, it's a big mistake who's ever fault it is. Hugh Jackman leaving his role after like 18 years I was upset but he paid his dues to the character. Henry Cavill hasn't I thought he was a duche in new mission impossible movie but I guess his head is gassed. Good luck he will be doing life time moves in 2 years I bet.

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2018, 12:12:34 PM »

the MCU Nick Fury is based on the character from Marvel's Ultimates universe, not the original prime universe. The characters are very different, with a few similarities.

Did you know that Marvel originally wanted SLJ to play Nick Fury in the MCU?  That's why they created the Ultimates universe Nick Fury with Sam's face on it to begin with.

Funnily enough, the Ultimate Nick Fury design was based on Samuel L Jackson (with permission from thr actor). When they were filming the first Ironman Marvel Studios approached SLJ to see if he would be interested in playing the role in the ppst credit scene, which was very meta because in the Ultimates comics Nick Fury said he would want SLJ to play him in a movie!

The Marvel's Ultimate universe Nick Fury is based on SLJ but he actually didn't know about it until he walked into a comic book store at saw his face staring back at him.  Once he called Marvel asking them "what the f**k is going on here" and why his handsome face is on a Marvel comic without his knowledge or approval, Marvel told him that they were making movies based on the comics and that they wanted him to be a part of it, which he agreed. Marvel pretty much created the comics to see how fans would react to SLJ's Nick Fury and got really good feedback even from the man himself.

I've always loved SLJ as an actor since I've first seen Jurassic Park and Pulp Fiction. Him being a huge comic book nerd and an awesome guy, it's a great feeling seeing him on the MCU

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: