Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Relic Wars - The Great Destroyer  (Read 13987 times)
Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« on: September 13, 2018, 05:59:56 PM »

We are a little bit ahead of schedule, so I thought I would share our first trailer. So far, looks like the 3rd week of November will begin " The Great Destroyer ".

Forget Season 1 - Quest for Power. It has been scrapped, rewritten and re-edited due to the lack of story. A member of the J.o.E. had a great idea how to combine the two projects and we are going with it.

This is a " Raw " Trailer. No sound Fx and no touch ups. Needed some practice, so why not Smiley Hope you enjoy!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f8N3HSwc1o&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 07:20:07 PM »

Looks incredible master!! That animation effect is very cool. I’m super excited to see it progress.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 09:09:39 PM »

Wow Ryan!  I'm liking what I've seen.  I can't wait to see the finished product  Smiley

And I love the new animation style  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 12:27:09 AM »

Wow!!!  Shocked
Looks better and better with every little teaser. Combining the two projects sounds really cool too.
Props to the costume designer. Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 02:51:17 AM »

thanks! we have been having a blast putting it together. Learning as we go with the green screen Fx and backgrounds.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 07:17:21 PM »

Looking forward to this. One thing (and it is completely my opinion), but I don't care for the music in this trailer. It just doesn't quite seem to fit. Again, this is my opinion, so take it as you will, but I'm just trying to give a bit of feedback. Other than that, I am excited. The idea that space battles might come into play is really cool. Plus the animation of them looks great. Also, I'm super excited to see Master Resolute and Master Medwyn facing off against each other.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 09:00:54 PM »

<--- thrives on constructive criticism.

Wouldn't mind knowing what everyone thought of some of the music choices from last year as well. We have a soundtrack (kinda) for this one already, but tend to plug and play. Trying to get a certain feel out of the tunes this time around.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 09:07:59 PM »

<--- thrives on constructive criticism.

Wouldn't mind knowing what everyone thought of some of the music choices from last year as well. We have a soundtrack (kinda) for this one already, but tend to plug and play. Trying to get a certain feel out of the tunes this time around.

I'll have to go back and rewatch it, but I think there were some times where the music didn't fit, and some times when it fit perfectly. Of course, this too is my opinion, and I'd have to rewatch them to see where it was at that I didn't find it appealing.

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 09:26:22 PM »

This time around im the one controlling the music choices. So hopefully, goes out good Smiley

I've been told im a little outdated....( For instance, I wouldn't of used Celldweller , was a group decision....I would of used Nine Inch Nails or a NiN remix.... limited crowd for that these days )

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 09:33:37 PM »

This time around im the one controlling the music choices. So hopefully, goes out good Smiley

I've been told im a little outdated....( For instance, I wouldn't of used Celldweller , was a group decision....I would of used Nine Inch Nails or a NiN remix.... limited crowd for that these days )

Great taste in sabers AND music?

Hats off to you, Ryan  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 10:03:45 PM »

NIN!!!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 12:52:32 AM »

Ok, so this is the one that got out voted. They didn't want to use the same song from a previous montage. I thought it fit a little better. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xch8N2kp8w8&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

I had a curious thought. I'm thinking of doing a " Blank Slate " version that would allow some of the communities Fan Fiction Authors to take a stab at it. Thoughts?

Recently jumped over to the Fan Fiction section and read some stuff. Simply amazing.

On a side note, I just started working on a personal project....Remember those Adventure Books that let you make your own choices (multiple choice at least.)

I want to try to do a series in the same format.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 12:58:44 AM »

I thought the music that got chosen really amped up the energy. But, both are good.

I've got to say, this is a really cool looking project. I'm looking forward to seeing the final film. I think fan films are some of the best films that can be made, because people have a real passion for what they're doing. I think Hollywood is seriously lacking in that passion with adapted stuff, more often than not.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 01:00:43 AM »

I like the music in that one a whole lot better. Feels like it belongs in a fan-made SW film more than the other one did.

I had a curious thought. I'm thinking of doing a " Blank Slate " version that would allow some of the communities Fan Fiction Authors to take a stab at it. Thoughts?

Recently jumped over to the Fan Fiction section and read some stuff. Simply amazing.

Not sure how this would work, but it would be cool to see what some of the writers around here came up with.

Yes, Karmack, Dutchman and LSG have done an incredible job on all of their various stories.

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2018, 09:46:06 PM »

Both are fantastic!
And I also have been touched by the music of the latter much more! Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up