Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Relic Wars - The Great Destroyer  (Read 13993 times)
Moonfire99
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2018, 01:27:11 AM »

Hey guys! We will make sure the music will match the scene and feel of what is going on per episode, I already have a huge playlist of music that we can pick from that I have been collecting since last year, so our team is going to go through and find the right one, but if you have suggestions let me know Smiley Also I apologize for not being as active on this site, but that will be changing soon Cheesy

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2018, 04:30:54 PM »

Hey Khaos! Good to see you on the forums.

So, a few announcements.

We've had a lot of problems due to the size of the cast getting the scenes we needed. I believe I have found a way to make it work. Last time we did R.W. the major problem was it was hard to read, and had a limited story. This time I fear I may of turned it into a Graphic Novel.....going to be a lot more reading at times. Which I am weary about...

Anyway, once this wraps up and catches up to " S1 - Quest for Power " we plan on making anything after this live action, with no filters. Finally convinced the team that we could get a better result if im not stuck in edit mode for months at a time. Gives me a chance to actually choreograph instead of using the Freeform method.

Personally, I was hoping the groups next project would be an " Into the Badlands " fan film but they want to put that on hold and work on R.W. Fan Film we had planned next year called " Sunrider ".

I'll check in from time to time. Trying to get everything ready for the 3rd week of Nov.

Either way, we've had a blast putting it together and my feeble attempt at using a Green Screen.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2018, 06:45:30 PM »

Hey Khaos! Good to see you on the forums.

So, a few announcements.

We've had a lot of problems due to the size of the cast getting the scenes we needed. I believe I have found a way to make it work. Last time we did R.W. the major problem was it was hard to read, and had a limited story. This time I fear I may of turned it into a Graphic Novel.....going to be a lot more reading at times. Which I am weary about...

Anyway, once this wraps up and catches up to " S1 - Quest for Power " we plan on making anything after this live action, with no filters. Finally convinced the team that we could get a better result if im not stuck in edit mode for months at a time. Gives me a chance to actually choreograph instead of using the Freeform method.

Personally, I was hoping the groups next project would be an " Into the Badlands " fan film but they want to put that on hold and work on R.W. Fan Film we had planned next year called " Sunrider ".

I'll check in from time to time. Trying to get everything ready for the 3rd week of Nov.

Either way, we've had a blast putting it together and my feeble attempt at using a Green Screen.
I can’t wait to see this next one, Master Res🤙🏻 i’m a little jelly that you even got to attempt anything with a green screen- and particularly looking forward to the space battles/bits😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 12:03:42 AM »

So excited for this. Haven't kept up with this section of the Forum much due to school, but I am looking forward to getting back into it. And Sunrider sounds like it could be awesome as well.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2018, 10:45:04 AM »

Ok. This project has taught me even more than the last. So we are definitely going " live action " from now on after this. Will make the edit process soooo much easier.

That being said, the way R.W. is currently coming out is very much like a graphic novel IMO. I'm just not comfortable with the format. Could be that it's because im the one writing it and editing so I feel that both are suffering a little. May have stretched myself too thin.

Anyway, I'd like to do a closed screening of Issue # 1. Its still missing some minor details, but is essentially the full issue.  Afterwards I planned getting some feedback.

To make it fair, I'll see how many people respond and do a little raffle. Let's give it until Sunday. (so I can try to add the final touches.)  Wink

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 07:02:08 PM »

Ok. This project has taught me even more than the last. So we are definitely going " live action " from now on after this. Will make the edit process soooo much easier.

That being said, the way R.W. is currently coming out is very much like a graphic novel IMO. I'm just not comfortable with the format. Could be that it's because im the one writing it and editing so I feel that both are suffering a little. May have stretched myself too thin.

Anyway, I'd like to do a closed screening of Issue # 1. Its still missing some minor details, but is essentially the full issue.  Afterwards I planned getting some feedback.

To make it fair, I'll see how many people respond and do a little raffle. Let's give it until Sunday. (so I can try to add the final touches.)  Wink

I like the graphic novel feel personally.
It might just be me, but when I used to do more audio editing and engineering, by the time I had spent hours (or days, months etc) getting everything mixed right I no longer liked the music it self. I just knew I made it sound the best it possibly could. Do you think maybe you've just seen and heard it all to much? You seem like a perfectionist too, which compounds the hell out of the whole situation.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for it on the edge of my seat. No pressure. Smiley

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2018, 07:13:04 PM »

That's definitely happening to me. Always does.

Not the turn out I was hoping for. Suppose I'll reach out to the facebook group and see if they want to help.

I'll send you a link when it's ready Silenoz

@ Taegin - We are real excited about " Sunrider ". Our first real go at actual choreography. It will be a short film. Aiming for 10 - 20 minutes with the intention of entering some of it into a competition for next year.

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2018, 10:55:00 PM »

Let the countdown begin! Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OnjR7AU6gs&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2018, 01:56:17 AM »

@ Taegin - We are real excited about " Sunrider ". Our first real go at actual choreography. It will be a short film. Aiming for 10 - 20 minutes with the intention of entering some of it into a competition for next year.

Sweet. I've been working on the script for my own fan film for a while now, and I haven't even come close to finishing it up. I'd like it to be about 10-15 mins if possible (and absolutely beautiful), but I don't expect it to. I am hoping it will be good enough to enter in some of the SW fan film competitions as well, but who knows if it will even be done by then. Definitely excited to see what you guys do. Everything else you've done has been great.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2018, 01:19:29 PM »

Yes! Countdown started... I’m already popping some popcorn in anticipation...

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2018, 03:08:32 PM »

Awesome!! Loved it, Master Resolute🤘🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2018, 06:46:30 PM »

Flying start, Master Resolute!
It's even more cool than lifting an X-Wing out of the swamps!
Thank you!

Moonfire99
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2018, 02:20:56 AM »

Here is issue 2!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgwrbUCMVJM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Sorry...</a>

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2018, 08:15:51 PM »

Awesome!!🤯 totally ramped it up for this one,  Master Res( and of course to the cast as well) packng, music, effects and duels were really well done !  The graphic novel flow was seriously paced perfectly on this🤙🏻

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2018, 03:11:00 AM »

Sorry...

Yes! I'm digging this!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: