Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Spiderman game  (Read 2771 times)
Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« on: September 15, 2018, 04:52:04 AM »

Has anyone played Insomniac's new Spider-Man. I've been addicted. Great game even though it plays a little like the Arkham and Infamous games with a Spidey skin. Still I love the story even if the action is a little familiar as well as repetitive.

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 04:56:02 AM »

I would try it, but I don't particularly care for the Playstation 4 anymore. I'll try it if they port it to the XBOX One or computer. It definitely looks fun and the reviews have been positive.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 05:21:54 AM »

I'd love too, but I don't have 60$ to spend on a game, nor the time to play it right now. Maybe after it's been out for a while.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 05:44:15 AM »

Definitely want to rent this one, that is if it ever comes out on Xbox one.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 12:14:55 PM »

What SFD said, The wife and I are Xbox gamers while Im also a PC gamer but we do have the PS4, we just hardly play it since we prefer the Xbox games and community. I have been eyeing the new Spider-Man game though so I may pick it up but not sure since COD is coming out in a few weeks followed by Assasin’s Creed and I have Anthem in preorder. I’ll be pretty much busy with those games

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 01:45:54 PM »

I rented it first and it's really worth it. I'm going to pick up an official  copy today cuz I'm impatient, however, there is a benefit to waiting because I heard they are releasing a Black Cat DLC which will likely be packaged with a GOTY edition.

I actually wasn't aware the game didn't come out on Xbox. Personally I don't like Xbox's exclusives. I've owned both and ended up swapping my Xbox One recently for a Nintendo Switch and a copy of LOZ: Breath of the Wild. But I love my PS4 Pro and the exclusive games Sony has. Either way, I hope they port this one because it's enjoyable and I just want everyone to have it so all us gamers can talk about it lol

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 02:10:07 PM »

Hi all,

I'd like to play this game but haven't had a console since my PS3 with the "Vacuum Disk Loading System" decided to chew up the disk of my Collectors Edition version of Gran Turismo 4. Couldn't afford or be bothered replacing/fixing it after that.

BUT I enjoyed the Spidey games that I did get to play and some of the footage I've seen of this PS4 version looks good.(Still not sold on the silver accents of the suit mind you  Tongue )

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 02:12:42 PM »

I actually wasn't aware the game didn't come out on Xbox.

The game was published by Sony, it's extremely unlikely it will come to the XBOX One. Maybe PC, but I doubt that too.

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 02:23:32 PM »

The game was published by Sony, it's extremely unlikely it will come to the XBOX One. Maybe PC, but I doubt that too.

Ah I forgot their studio did the movies, too. That makes sense. Ah well.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 02:28:43 PM »

Ah I forgot their studio did the movies, too. That makes sense. Ah well.

Yeah, such is life. I don't cry over missing out on console exclusives. Sure, Spider-Man is one of my favorite superheroes, and definitely my favorite Marvel character, but I don't really like the PS4 well enough to hook it back up for one game.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 03:10:04 PM »

Yeah, such is life. I don't cry over missing out on console exclusives. Sure, Spider-Man is one of my favorite superheroes, and definitely my favorite Marvel character, but I don't really like the PS4 well enough to hook it back up for one game.

Agreed. I actually started out as a PS guy until I entered the military and everyone had Xbox consoles linking them up for 16 on 16 Halo matches. I bought myself one and kept the PS until the 3 which was the last Sony console I’ve owned but the wife has the 4 so if I ever want to play it, I can.  Does Sony have exclusives, sure, but I can live without those. Between that and Steam on my gaming laptop and desktop, I’m good to go. 

Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with the PS, it’s just no longer my forte.  We also have the Switch at home but our son plays it most of the time.

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 08:50:43 PM »

My fiance is a Marine and prefers Xboxes as well. Maybe Microsoft should look into sponsoring the armed forces  Grin

I get the controllers are more appealing especially if you have bigger hands. Admittedly also I don't do a lot of online gaming anymore outside of the occasional COD and Battlefield games so if online playing is a better selling point for those who prefer Live, I could see why.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 09:49:48 PM »

Agreed. I actually started out as a PS guy until I entered the military and everyone had Xbox consoles linking them up for 16 on 16 Halo matches..

Ha! Halo in the barracks. Yeah, those were some good times. Cheesy

That was what started the XBOX thing for me too. I never had a PS3, I have a 360 instead. One thing I like about XBOX is the reverse compatibility. An XBOX 360 and a hard drive was all you needed to play original XBOX games. And, wouldn't you know that reverse compatibility for the XBOX One was announced right after I bought my PS4? Roll Eyes That would likely have tipped the scales in favor of the XBOX One back then. But, I have one now and I love it. Being able to play 3 generations of games on one console can't be underestimated.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 10:03:11 PM »

My fiance is a Marine and prefers Xboxes as well. Maybe Microsoft should look into sponsoring the armed forces  Grin

It's always good to hear about a fellow Marine.  Tell him I said Semper Fi, Marine. 

Ha! Halo in the barracks. Yeah, those were some good times. Cheesy

That was what started the XBOX thing for me too. I never had a PS3, I have a 360 instead. One thing I like about XBOX is the reverse compatibility. An XBOX 360 and a hard drive was all you needed to play original XBOX games. And, wouldn't you know that reverse compatibility for the XBOX One was announced right after I bought my PS4? Roll Eyes That would likely have tipped the scales in favor of the XBOX One back then. But, I have one now and I love it. Being able to play 3 generations of games on one console can't be underestimated.

Yup, my Marine buddies got me hooked on Halo in the barracks and that was all she wrote.  I do love the backwards compatibility with the XBox.  I have quite a lot of games that I do play on my One that were originally for the 360 so its really nice to have that ability. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: