Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Finally!  (Read 4377 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: September 15, 2018, 04:07:47 PM »

Finally! I'll be attending my first convention in years next month on the weekend before my birthday actually Tongue Our cousin is flying out to see our grandma possibly one last time so, I think my mom already got it booked so we should be good to go. Lots of pics to come after =] I'll probably do a little bit of everything, first half of day my Jedi, second half my Sith, then if we stay all weekend, Death Eater 2nd day, then DBZ Vegeta last day Tongue Will keep updates on this one for sure

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 04:08:49 PM »

Great to hear, Zren!  I look forward to seeing pictures of you in your costumes and of the convention!  Will follow this thread closely.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 12:07:48 AM »

If its in by then I plan on taking my Savior saber if its just for one day. I'll be hopefully ordering that and the Butcher's pommel the week of October 1st so ;o Figured on just waiting so I could get the new pommel and a couple other small bits as well at the same time =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 12:21:20 AM »

Sounds like you'll have fun Zren. and please post some pics with you and your Savior I really want some pics of that one

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 03:51:37 AM »

For sure =] If not for the con then after definitely. I don't really like clawed sabers much so I'll be getting the Butcher pommel for my Savior when I get it at the same time, I think that'll look good together, and then a Spectre pommel as well for my Dark Sentinel LE saber

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 06:01:33 AM »

Congratulations on the upcoming con, Zren. Sounds like a good time.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 06:18:15 AM »

Sweet! Party on Zren!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 08:12:38 PM »

Well that was a total busting disappointment x.x Completely small, HOTTER than Mustafar today, not even really worth mentioning to be honest. few cosplays going on and mostly used goods really. don't bother with the regular SMALL Cleveland Comic Con if you're in the area. I got a couple good finds though, OLD dark horse TPM Obi-wan figure with the glowing lightsaber, and Evanstar necklace from Lord Of The Rings, about it really, everything else was just meh. So I'll just be holding off until celebration next year if we still can x.x If not and I have enough saved up I'll just cash out on one last big saber order then Tongue There was a Kylo there though but they were kinda snobby, is to be expected with people in that area though

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 09:57:35 PM »

Sorry to hear about that. but at least you got some cool stuff.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: