Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Manticore Quick Review  (Read 1851 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 07:56:17 PM »

Hey, I’ll take that!! At this point in the game it’s hard to come up with easily modified concepts that the OG’s haven’t tried before, but it’s still fun to try to make something that’s truly yours and unique. I’m starting to accumulate hilts to he point where I’m not afraid to consider going really outside the box and doing some serious custom, hand done work. That blue AV may end up in a completely different saber, and the LED as well. But for now it’s cool green on cool blue...

I completely understand where you're coming from, Gumby. I'm in the same boat and started mapping my plans for my current and future sabers.  It's all about customizing them to your liking and making them more of your own. 

Decalocked13
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 159

" ¶ Fiπd U® L∆¢k Of F∆ith Di$tu®biπG"

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 08:19:03 PM »

+1 4 getting ova on the OG's!!  I'm new 2 da game,  but learning quite quickly!!  It doesn't alwayz have 2 match 2 look slick!!  On some of my saberz I separate the hilt and blade as far as matching!!  There's so much u can do,  and if ur willing 2 do it,  it can only expand ur horizons further!!  I work so much I don't get the chance to go all out,  but its kool 2 know there on da wall with the slicknezz & the sicknezz!!

"Don't Be To Proud Of The Technological Terror You've Constructed The Ability To Destroy A Planet Is Insignificant Next To The Power Of The Force".  {D∆®th V@d€®}

$@b€® ∆®s€π∆|
®∆v€π\0b$!dV4\B®\F0©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\$$\40"HG\PT
W@® G! @iv€\Ob$idV4\V@\Fo©∆s\$ilv®wht€∆V\40"HG\PT
$€0®pi0π\Ob$idV4\©G\Fo©f0\B¶kG®n∆v\40"HG\PT
M∆£i©€\Ob$idV4\b®\Fo©∆$\B¶k®d∆v\40"HG\PT
Fu¶©r®um\Ob$!dV4\$®d\Fo©∆b\B¶kB¶u∆v\36"HG\PT
L0$tG®€¥\Ob$idV4\@B\Fo©@$\B¶kB¶u∆v\40"HG
R€∆p€R\Ob$idV4\gB\FoCv∆\B¶kB¶uAv\36"HG
R€n€g∆d€\Ob$idV4\@$\FoCb®\Blk®dAv\40"8"HG
D∆®kW∆®G¶∆iv€×2\Ob$idV4\b®\FoCv∆\B¶k®d∆v\36"HG
{ChO$€n On€ ¢€}

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2018, 11:55:23 PM »

I handled the Manticore at the US booth today and it feels great both as a one hand or two handed saber, also it is lighter than expected.  Thought about you and your review Gumby, as yours was still nicer than the ones on display just cause of the finishing touches you did to make yours unique and that great SRD with AB FOC combo.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 03:43:30 AM »

What a beauty love it

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 05:20:52 AM »

Sweet saber. I also really like the color choice for the FOC...it totally works!

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: