Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Netflix Announces Live-Action 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' Series  (Read 655 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« on: September 18, 2018, 04:52:29 PM »

Should be interesting since Netflix has been on a roll with putting out great series lately and the original creators of the series will be back along with Nick giving the blessing to make the live action series. All win in my opinion

http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/09/18/netflix-announces-live-action-avatar-the-last-airbender-series/?utm_source=Comicbook.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=180918_114445_Comicbook.com%20Daily%20Newsletter&utm_content=Link

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 05:37:32 PM »

After the horror that was the movie, it's hard to trust that they will pull it off. But between the original creators being involved and the good stuff Netflix has has been putting out, I can hope.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 06:10:52 PM »

I regret that to this day I still haven't fully watched the anime....so I should probably do that first for comparison sake.

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 07:23:53 PM »

I regret that to this day I still haven't fully watched the anime....so I should probably do that first for comparison sake.

The Anime was really good, the movie just like most anime going into live action, was horrible.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 10:06:19 AM »

Every wrong choice that could be made, was made for the Live Action film.  What scares me about this is the " reimagined "  bit.   As well while the creators are on board...the writers (such as Aaron Ehasz who just created the Dragon Prince on Netflix) who were responsible for the characters being so great might not be involved.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: