Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Member - Akron Ohio  (Read 1478 times)
jbvance3
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can

« on: September 19, 2018, 05:39:53 PM »

Hello! I'm jb. I spent 4 years studying kendo and bokken in Columbus and took a break from all of that for college.
I graduated and started a class again and just ordered a Bellicose Stunt (ultraheavy).

I find myself really getting into customization and have already reached out to several people to help me build a turbine razer blade plug with a crystal housing inside as well as ordered some aged leather to wrap it in.

Any and all tips on customizing a bellicose or just wanting to talk about combat stances, cool design ideas to put in connectors / couplers....just message me.

I can't wait to talk to you all soon!

ibb.co/fX00hK

The Saber Legion - Ohio Chapter
Bellicose Stunt

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 06:15:47 PM »

ello

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 09:35:57 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm positive you will find plenty of people who can help with your customizing questions. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 10:13:23 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. There’s lots of great people on here to help you with anything from saber combat to customizing a saber.  I look forward to seeing your Bellicose!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 02:24:58 AM »

Welcome to the forum.
Plenty of help to be found here on customizing

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 06:09:50 PM »

Welcome, jb! A Bellicose is a great ‘sabre to customise - versatile, looks great in any colour, and highly adaptable! A few options might be to leather wrap the handle, weathering, or adding your own sound card perhaps?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 12:53:52 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction, JB! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez j'us buti wo su Akuyi, ir galez zhol buti wo su j'us noj satyi j'us duobé!
(May you be one with the Force, and may it be one with you while serving you well!)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 05:27:23 AM »

welcome. if you're ever interested in a group you can fin the Jedi Council of Ohio on fb.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 12:28:53 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forum. The bellicose is such a versatile saber, I look forward to see how you customise it. As James said weathering and  leather wrapping would look nice.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

DarthAcolyte
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -26

It may not be red but it can still kill jedi

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 05:58:55 PM »

Welcome to the forum, may your blade serve you well

current saber: initiate v2(red)[stunt] dream saber: reaper(silver w/disks)[lite]

jbvance3
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2018, 07:37:27 PM »

welcome. if you're ever interested in a group you can fin the Jedi Council of Ohio on fb.

I joined Ohio sabre academy in Cleveland. Where is this group located? I'm in akron.
Thank you all for your help!

The Saber Legion - Ohio Chapter
Bellicose Stunt

Oblivian69
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

The Force Shall Set Me Free

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2018, 01:52:19 AM »

Welcome to the forum and what everyone else said (no point repeating them)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 03:22:17 AM »

I joined Ohio sabre academy in Cleveland. Where is this group located? I'm in akron.
Thank you all for your help!

all over. can find the group on facebook.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 01:50:27 AM »

Hello! I'm jb. I spent 4 years studying kendo and bokken in Columbus and took a break from all of that for college.
I graduated and started a class again and just ordered a Bellicose Stunt (ultraheavy).

I find myself really getting into customization and have already reached out to several people to help me build a turbine razer blade plug with a crystal housing inside as well as ordered some aged leather to wrap it in.

Any and all tips on customizing a bellicose or just wanting to talk about combat stances, cool design ideas to put in connectors / couplers....just message me.

I can't wait to talk to you all soon!

ibb.co/fX00hK
Hi Brother I'm Jaymes, awesome back round very cool. Are you skilled in the tech of putting a Lightsaber together? I'm dying to make my own but afraid of my spending disease 😂 before I know it I'll have a 2,000 dollar saber and a 35% child support payment plus what ever my wife will get 😢. But please if you do know I'd love to pick your brain

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: