Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: can anyone answer my Raven question?  (Read 668 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: September 20, 2018, 11:36:56 PM »

hey forum, i'm thinking very seriously about getting the Raven. i want mine to have the longer claws. so it made me wonder if that was accurate? from the pictures ive seen, the pommel appears to be all silver. i however, can not tell how long the claws are. any an all answers will be happily accepted.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 11:47:29 PM »

hey forum, i'm thinking very seriously about getting the Raven. i want mine to have the longer claws. so it made me wonder if that was accurate? from the pictures ive seen, the pommel appears to be all silver. i however, can not tell how long the claws are. any an all answers will be happily accepted.

Hey Malik, Deca just Got his SS Raven and can pretty much answer your questions.  I’m oretty sure he’ll be in here to answer it soon but I’m the meantime, check out his review on his Raven.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=39764.0

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 03:21:59 AM »

Hey indinit, thanks for sharing the video. I am totally inspired now. I thought his Raven was wicked. It gave me a few ideas for my own signature Raven. I don't think that 40 inch blade would work for me. I usually use a 32in. Should I get a 36in instead? It seems like the blade goes down into the blade holder pretty far. Does anyone know how much blade sits in the holder? Would the 32 inch be to short? I'm under 5'10" so 32 usually works,  but I'm not sure with this saber?

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 11:29:09 AM »

You're welcome, I'm not sure about how far it sits in but the Raven itself is a pretty long saber.  I'd pm Deca and ask him to take measurements, I'm pretty sure that he'll be happy to oblige and answer any questions regard the Raven.  I believe it's his current favorite saber within his arsenal right now.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: