Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First (custom) saber, wondering about just about everything  (Read 2046 times)
AbyssalFlame.66
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 21, 2018, 01:12:21 AM »

Hey all! So I have all parts selected for my saber, and I've checked the compatibility and everything... but now I've got a few questions.

This is my first saber, and so I was wondering about the construction process. Will UltraSabers assemble my saber for me if its parts are ordered at the same time? If so, great we should be finished here ha. But if not, I really need a good guide on how to construct my saber once all the individual parts arrive. Help?

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 02:55:56 AM »

To my knowledge, Ultrasabers won't built to your spec.
They'll do a lot to modify existing sabers, but I don't think they'll assemble a completely custom saber

Could always email them and ask, though

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 03:12:42 AM »

Hi.  You need to give us a lot more information.  For example are you doing a simple MHS modification or a complete build that includes you doing the electronics ?  Usually not a good plan for a first timer for multiple reasons.

If you are buying a saber that already has the LED and perhaps sound added to it and want to use a different emitter and/or pommel... then you do have some choice when you order.  If you have little or no idea what I am referring to... then you need to do some homework and talk to customer service at info@ultrasabers.com .

If you share more specifically... we may be able to effectively offer the guidance you are wanting.  Smiley

Here's a thread that should help you and many others.  Smiley

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11521.msg181670#msg181670

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 07:37:48 AM »

Sounds like you went to lightsaber parts maybe? If you did that then you will just get parts. If you went to build your saber, picked a saber and then went threw the menus (color, flash on flash, battery set up, etc) then it will come to you ready to go. Hope this helps.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 11:11:02 AM »

I would go with a saber that's already built since the parts are meant for DIY-ers and last I checked, Ultrasabers no longer commission custom sabers.  Being a first timer and not knowing what to do, I'd start off with a stunt or a mystery box and learn the ins and outs of the saber as well as start with easy to do mods then venture into more challenging ones to see if you even like this hobby and want to get more into it.  Assembling one for the first time can get pretty intimidating especially if you have no knowledge or background related to this hobby.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: