Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Construction questions  (Read 1027 times)
AbyssalFlame.66
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 22, 2018, 08:57:06 PM »

Hey so I did ask the same thing a few days ago but got no reply... forgive me relative impatience but I need this figured out (a b-day is coming up) so ya...

Anyhow. I've gotten all my parts figured out (empty body, pommel, electronics, etc), and was wondering whether they will all come assembled when I order them in the same cart? If not, I really need a good solder/construction guide. Thanks!

Again, sorry for the second post.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 09:24:17 PM »

Hey so I did ask the same thing a few days ago but got no reply...

Not true, you got 4 replies:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=39810.msg663731#msg663731

In fact, Dauntless Seven asked some follow-up questions that we need answered before we could even answer what you were asking. So, you should maybe look through your thread and see what people are saying. I'm sure one of the moderators will clean up this duplicate (and unnecessary) thread.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 11:15:56 PM »

Hi.  As SFD has reminded you an active thread that needs your additional input already exists.  Right now we are guessing about what you are asking for.  This thread is indeed a duplicate request and will be locked.  Please put your replies and questions on the other post.  Thanks.  Smiley

From your question here... it seems like you have put together a MHS empty hilt but are wondering if US can build it for you at an additional charge.  You will have to contact customerservice@ultrasabers.com to discuss this as the Forum does not have the answers you want.  US presently do not offer a customized pre-fabricated build your own saber with easy install electronics such as another company does.  However... this is an area that you can negotiate with the business side of US as it might be doable.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: