Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: I'm Out.  (Read 6770 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« on: November 26, 2011, 05:29:21 AM »

Thanks to Darth Wraith for making his post, and saving me some disappointment down the road.

If his year old, $1,000 machine can barely run this game, I highly doubt my 4 year old, $400 POS that I'm typing this on, will be able to run this thing at all. It would probably blow up while running the opening cinematic. Undecided

I want to get a new one sometime soon, as mine is having some issues again (it happens every few months with this thing), but I can't afford it at this moment.

I also will likely not have any time for it anyway. My job is kinda crappy, so I'm kinda trying to get a second one. I've also decided to try and go to college(finally) next Fall.

Plus, like Wraith, I CAN NOT, and frankly WILL NOT devote my life to that game the way I'd have to to really play it, and get the most out of it. I'll have to devote most of my time to work and school(when I go back), and I can't let my plan to go to College fall through, or not work out because of a silly video game. I've DREAMED of going since I graduated High School, and this is the first time it may work out for me.

Plus if I devoted my life to a video game, my parents would kill me...... Cheesy Or at least kick me out of the house.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 05:46:18 AM »

Plus if I devoted my life to a video game, my parents would kill me...... Cheesy Or at least kick me out of the house.
Very true!!! sorry to hear about not being able to play. my familys gaming computer broke last year due to lightning stiking the house, so i just realized i wont be able to play it on my moms working computer. Hopefully i build a new one with my dad so i can at least try the game out. I doubt i will play at all. I really hope a kotor3 will come out.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 05:35:39 PM »

Just remember to have fun along the way with achieving your new set of goals and priorities.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 11:08:56 PM »

I Think You Are Making The Right and Sensible Decision My Brother Wink!!!

(and I'm Glad I Was Able To Help You With Making It... Believe Me, It's Hard For Me To... But It's The Right Thing To Do...)

I Wish You Nothing But The Best of Luck With Your Entry Into The Collegiate Ranks Wink!!!

(I Have Tried This A Couple of Times, and Let's Just Say That College and I Don't Agree With Each Other Very Well... lol)

But Don't Let Me Dissuade You My Brother... All That You Require To Do What You Desire, Is Purely The WILL TO DO IT!!!!!  Your Will Is Everything!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 02:17:54 AM »

Just remember to have fun along the way with achieving your new set of goals and priorities.

I'll be having fun, don't worry.

I Think You Are Making The Right and Sensible Decision My Brother Wink!!!

(and I'm Glad I Was Able To Help You With Making It... Believe Me, It's Hard For Me To... But It's The Right Thing To Do...)

I Wish You Nothing But The Best of Luck With Your Entry Into The Collegiate Ranks Wink!!!

(I Have Tried This A Couple of Times, and Let's Just Say That College and I Don't Agree With Each Other Very Well... lol)

But Don't Let Me Dissuade You My Brother... All That You Require To Do What You Desire, Is Purely The WILL TO DO IT!!!!!  Your Will Is Everything!!!

I'm pretty determined, so I'll no doubt succed. Wink And thank you.

I'll be playing SOME, if/when I get a new computer, so I'm not completely out. Plus I'll still be working with The Obsidian Order(if there are no objections to me doing so without playing the game), so i'm not completely out.

(Sig by me!)

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 11:33:48 PM »

So have you decided what you are going to take in college, and what you want to be when you grow up Cheesy

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 11:43:01 PM »

So have you decided what you are going to take in college, and what you want to be when you grow up Cheesy

Medical Assisting, or something like that. X-Ray tech maybe.

(Sig by me!)

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 12:32:31 AM »

I've heard they make pretty good money

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 03:28:04 AM »

I've heard they make pretty good money

Exactly. I just want to make a decent living for once, and not have to worry about whether my job will be ther next month. It seem I've had to pick one so far. Either make good money, but ypur job may not be there soon, or have good job security but get paid crap.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 11:33:33 PM »

Exactly. I just want to make a decent living for once, and not have to worry about whether my job will be ther next month. It seem I've had to pick one so far. Either make good money, but ypur job may not be there soon, or have good job security but get paid crap.

I'm Personally Getting To Where I Will Take ANYTHING Other Than Fast Food...  Undecided

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 02:36:43 AM »

I'm Personally Getting To Where I Will Take ANYTHING Other Than Fast Food...  Undecided

That's where I was at until I got my current job. I honestly can't say I blame you.

(Sig by me!)

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 07:22:22 AM »

That's where I was at until I got my current job. I honestly can't say I blame you.

What's Sad Is That... With Every Punch To The Gut That I Take... I Get Closer and Closer To Embracing Those Golden Arches...

PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 07:51:21 AM »

have you tried the post office?

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 09:35:57 PM »

Yes... Government Jobs Are Actually One of The First Places I Tried... As They Are Some of The Few Jobs That Are Actually Doing Alright... Considering The Rest of The Socioeconomic Climate of Most Business's These Days...

But I Discovered Very Quickly, That These Jobs Are Highly Sought After  Undecided... and That They Can Be Very VERY Difficult To Get Into...  Undecided...

I Just Had A Job Interview Yesterday Morning... and I Thought It Went Very Well, But I Haven't Herd Back From Them Yet... (I'm Praying That It Has Something To Do With The Weekend... and Maybe I'll Here Back From Them On Monday...  Undecided...)

I REALLY HATE THIS PROCESS... I Am More Than Willing To Work... But Finding Someone Who Will Give You The Opportunity These Days, Can Be A Real Pain In The Ass...  Undecided

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 11:18:45 PM »

I've actually heard, that the PO has gone down hill. It doesn't seem to be that great anymore.

(Sig by me!)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: