Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review Ultrasabers Dark Infinate V4 with Diamond control review  (Read 3180 times)
StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 08:51:59 PM »

Thanks, Jaymes...I appreciate that. Here’s the link to my latest purchase/review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=176NaTuQJzg

And would love to see some of your martial arts techniques. In fact, there’s a page here for saber artistry where you can actually teach us how you get those nice spins that I’m sure everyone would appreciate.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 08:59:34 PM »

Likewise, here's mine: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDrytkW-NdsrRBF0Svb-EiQ?view_as=subscriber

I've subscribed to both of yours.

I’ve subscribed to you as well  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 10:06:26 PM »

Your awesome bro, I loved your review it was great and awesome sword😁, I'm about to post a video the main focus is my feet and body movements for fighting multiple people. This stepping and pivoting comes from a circular kungfu called Bagua, strikes that come from a step unwind of pivoting generates great power. Here's a trick question what part of the body is more powerful than the arm ? Lol yes a lot are but the answer is the entire body so keep moving while attacking  Cheesy hope you enjoy the video and if interested let me know. https://youtu.be/E-6_scl9wxc

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 10:19:13 PM »

Your awesome bro, I loved your review it was great and awesome sword😁, I'm about to post a video the main focus is my feet and body movements for fighting multiple people. This stepping and pivoting comes from a circular kungfu called Bagua, strikes that come from a step unwind of pivoting generates great power. Here's a trick question what part of the body is more powerful than the arm ? Lol yes a lot are but the answer is the entire body so keep moving while attacking  Cheesy hope you enjoy the video and if interested let me know. https://youtu.be/E-6_scl9wxc

I look forward to that as well. Keep up the good work

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2018, 03:18:03 AM »

I loved it. I am definitely interested in seeing more. Feel free to instruct away.

Saber Arsenal:

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2018, 03:56:06 AM »

I loved it. I am definitely interested in seeing more. Feel free to instruct away.
     Awesome  Cheesy I posted another on spinning and flowing I bet you'll enjoy it better. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want on the combined motions of wrist forearm bicep and elbow. It's a combination of these parts that work together to make an awesome move brother 😁

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2018, 12:58:09 AM »

Try this bro lol I did label it in saber as storyDtechive but in case you missed it
https://youtu.be/N-FDX7grJPY

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2018, 01:16:34 AM »

Keep it up guys!  Grin Loving all the videos you’re putting out

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2018, 06:16:27 PM »

Good review. I love my Diamond Controller sabers as well. So much fun to edit and play with them. Point.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2018, 04:36:58 AM »

Good review. I love my Diamond Controller sabers as well. So much fun to edit and play with them. Point.
  yes brother, so addictive lol point for being awesome

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: