Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: First post (not counting the mandatory one) and thoughts  (Read 3672 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 09:50:11 AM »

welcome. I've heard US has been circling around the Disney crew for a real go to saber.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2018, 10:47:02 AM »

welcome. I've heard US has been circling around the Disney crew for a real go to saber.

Really? I didn't know that, may need to research this

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2018, 07:22:23 PM »

youtube has a few videos for the Jedi Academy experience, if you look close at the newer ones..even the kids are handed US hilts.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lysfex
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2018, 08:48:30 PM »

Hello there. I'm kinda new here, I joined this forum a little while back as I was/still am considering getting an Ultrasaber, so i just thought I'd say Hello for the first time. Smiley

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2018, 09:54:15 PM »

Hello there. I'm kinda new here, I joined this forum a little while back as I was/still am considering getting an Ultrasaber, so i just thought I'd say Hello for the first time. Smiley

Greetings Lysfex, good to have you aboard! I too am still enviously eying up the Ultrasabers' catalogue and one day I hope to put in an order for a Sentinel or Prophecy. Have you narrowed down your favourites to be able to make a choice yet?

Hope you enjoy your time here. Point incoming. Points are just a bit of forum fun, members award points if entertained or informed by a post you write and award a point, either Lightside or Darkside depending on your preference! Are you Light or Dark so we know.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2018, 12:06:35 AM »

at 5:45 in the instructor has the Archon V2 w/ day blade.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ejj9xYtC5I" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

this one has the kids with the initiate sabers:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ3lZ4ynrMA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

who's scruffy looking?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2018, 12:47:25 PM »

at 5:45 in the instructor has the Archon V2 w/ day blade.

! No longer available

this one has the kids with the initiate sabers:

! No longer available

That's so cool!   Point for the info and the find, bB!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2018, 10:06:10 AM »

Hello and welcome Oblivian69!

Dark side point to welcome you properly  Cheesy

The Dominix V3 is an awesome saber to get you started for sure. The balance and grip on that handle is perfect for learning new technics before applying them with more complex designs (and the fact it's a stunt from what I understood makes it easier to try things without too much fear of damaging a great expensive sound saber too  Wink ).

The Reaper is on my list but I've been trying to resist the urge recently due to my bank account being drained a bit by other things.

Enjoy your sabers and the great community we have here!

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: