Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Guardian video review  (Read 2316 times)
m00se-lee
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« on: September 24, 2018, 07:50:13 AM »

Here’s the link to my review.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SGdcwkG8W8&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 03:37:55 AM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 09:17:24 AM »

Nice little review, thanks for the video.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 11:24:44 AM »

Nice video and review there, m00se.  I like that theme song playing in the background and the slow motion dueling scenes in between you displaying the features of the saber.  I think this is my first time seeing a Guardian with the emitter windows, it looks really good on the saber and the FO blade is awesome!

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 11:36:26 AM »

Cool video and saber. I like the Guardian in orange. Smiley

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 08:17:19 PM »

Awesome review without saying 1 word great job, I subscribe to your channel nice meeting you here 😀

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

m00se-lee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 12:38:33 AM »

Awesome review without saying 1 word great job, I subscribe to your channel nice meeting you here 😀

Thanks! I hate listening to the sound of my voice, so I was trying to figure out how to do a silent review!  Grin
I followed you back!

m00se-lee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 12:46:40 AM »

Nice video and review there, m00se.  I like that theme song playing in the background and the slow motion dueling scenes in between you displaying the features of the saber.  I think this is my first time seeing a Guardian with the emitter windows, it looks really good on the saber and the FO blade is awesome!

Thanks! I had insomnia one night and thought, “I wonder what kind of video I can throw together on my iPhone. I’m pretty pleased with it! I didn’t really care about the emitter windows until I had them; now I love em! I need to get a different blade though. The regular heavy blade should display the color a little better than the ultraedge heavy duty.  I knew it when I bought it, though. I wanted the strength over the luminosity. Now I want the luminosity... sigh... first world problems, right?

m00se-lee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 12:48:49 AM »

Nice little review, thanks for the video.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sure thing! I’m looking to buy another saber soon, so there should be another video on the way!

m00se-lee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 12:51:19 AM »

Cool video and saber. I like the Guardian in orange. Smiley

Thanks! I love the orange too! I almost went for a blue, but I thought “nah! If I’m getting it, I should get the color I want!” I think it came out beautifully!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 01:19:28 AM »

Thanks! I love the orange too! I almost went for a blue, but I thought “nah! If I’m getting it, I should get the color I want!” I think it came out beautifully!

I think it came out really good. You chose the right color that fits you

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 01:56:47 PM »

Thanks for the video. I enjoyed watching. the Guardian is a really nice saber, very comfortable and looks great. I'm pretty happy with mine and I know you will be too. Point for the video sir.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 03:44:18 PM »

It's Guardian central today haha. Sweet review vid m00se and awesome color. I just got my Guardian yesterday and was considering FO on mine as well. Point.

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 05:28:36 PM »

Moose, I did the same thing with my recent electrum wind purchase, going for the FO, which was the color I really wanted. Not at all disappointed with my choice.

I really liked the video you put together. The music and flashes to the combat scenes was a great combination. I also subscribed Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

m00se-lee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 01:46:10 AM »

Thanks for the video. I enjoyed watching. the Guardian is a really nice saber, very comfortable and looks great. I'm pretty happy with mine and I know you will be too. Point for the video sir.

Thanks! The saber is pretty great! I'm afraid to drop it though- I guess I need to start dueling over grass!

m00se-lee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2018, 01:51:38 AM »

It's Guardian central today haha. Sweet review vid m00se and awesome color. I just got my Guardian yesterday and was considering FO on mine as well. Point.

Cool! I was kinda afraid to get FO at first, because the inclination is to make it "screen accurate" or whatever but I'm glad I went With this color. And I'm loving e saber! I've only has it for a short while, but it's like my baby.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: