Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: StoryDtechive  (Read 3571 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« on: September 26, 2018, 12:28:41 AM »

Sorry I kind of rushed this video been a crazy day but hopefully this breaks it down lol I'm not the best at explaining but watch my arm not the saber. Look at the triangle of forearm and bicep the shoulder when going fast the turn of my torso and the wrist very important let me know if this helps anyone

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 12:29:21 AM »

Sorry I kind of rushed this video been a crazy day but hopefully this breaks it down lol I'm not the best at explaining but watch my arm not the saber. Look at the triangle of forearm and bicep the shoulder when going fast the turn of my torso and the wrist very important let me know if this helps anyone
  https://youtu.be/N-FDX7grJPY

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 01:06:31 AM »

Hey there, Jaymes. Thanks again for the video and great tutorial breaking down the moves and showing things in slow motion. I’ve always wondered how to turn while spinning and I’m going to use this as a guide. Thanks again and have a point

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 02:02:58 AM »

Hey there, Jaymes. Thanks again for the video and great tutorial breaking down the moves and showing things in slow motion. I’ve always wondered how to turn while spinning and I’m going to use this as a guide. Thanks again and have a point
    Awesome bro😀 I'm really glad I can help, hit me up if you want a video just on turning while spinning plus with a staff

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 02:09:20 AM »

I’ll take you up on that offer!

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 02:12:17 AM »

got you bro tonight will start late I bring my son in to my wife at 330am allowing her to get sleep. Definitely check back if your up or tomorrow 😁

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 02:27:58 AM »

Should I use wood staff or single blade lightsaber?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 02:33:11 AM »

Should I use wood staff or single blade lightsaber?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wood staff works but you can do so tomorrow. I can definitely wait, family first

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 03:12:55 AM »

Soon as I have dinner, I’ll check this out. Thanks, Jaymes...can’t wait to see what you’ve done  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 03:56:38 AM »

Soon as I have dinner, I’ll check this out. Thanks, Jaymes...can’t wait to see what you’ve done  Smiley

Lol awesome it's up now how to turn while staff spinning

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 03:58:38 AM »

Wood staff works but you can do so tomorrow. I can definitely wait, family first
  it's up let me know if this is what you like, I'm going slow so you can see and I'm in my house cant go fast but I'll make another with faster speed out side

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 11:43:41 AM »

it's up let me know if this is what you like, I'm going slow so you can see and I'm in my house cant go fast but I'll make another with faster speed out side

Thank you for putting that up so quickly, Jaymes!  You make it look so easy and I like how your movements are so fluid with both spinning the staff and turning. I'll practice that on my own and will get back to you. I also look forward to seeing you spin outside as well.  Have another -1 on me, thanks again!

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 02:22:50 PM »

Thank you for putting that up so quickly, Jaymes!  You make it look so easy and I like how your movements are so fluid with both spinning the staff and turning. I'll practice that on my own and will get back to you. I also look forward to seeing you spin outside as well.  Have another -1 on me, thanks again!
   My pleasure bro, any questions ask me. It will help if you start with slow movement of the spin so you can track when to do turns I also give you guys points Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 02:30:46 PM »

My pleasure bro, any questions ask me. It will help if you start with slow movement of the spin so you can track when to do turns I also give you guys points Smiley

Will do and will update you!

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 04:49:01 PM »

Jaymes...both the saber spinning and staff videos are amazing. And I was able to follow and got the angles of the arm down after just a few tries. Not able to do it super fast yet, but definitely getting more fluid with the motions after just one practice session. Thank you so much for these tutorials.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: