Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: StoryDtechive  (Read 3541 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 05:01:22 PM »

Jaymes...both the saber spinning and staff videos are amazing. And I was able to follow and got the angles of the arm down after just a few tries. Not able to do it super fast yet, but definitely getting more fluid with the motions after just one practice session. Thank you so much for these tutorials.
     It was my pleasure and I'm so happy that your getting the motion it's so addictive lol your body will remember if you practice slow and speed will gradually build. A good thing to observe is your elbows and torso movements but soon as we perfect this we will move on to other moves😀

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 07:45:00 PM »

Sounds great. I’m already seeing how the elbow and torso work together. At first I had difficulty trying to figure out the way you lined up the saber behind your back when spinning. Then I realized you were turning your torso, or back, into it a bit and things lined up much better.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 08:13:59 PM »

Great vid bro! I enjoyed that.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 11:56:58 PM »

Great vid bro! I enjoyed that.
Lol awesome, I just want to say I'm a gumby and pokie fan since I was 4 😀. I'm putting a better 1 up, in the middle slow movement and I'll explain the points of when to turn. Thanks for liking it my brother it means a lot to me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: