Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Micro-saber!  (Read 2359 times)
Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« on: September 26, 2018, 03:11:33 AM »

I did some training today with a 16” blade on a V4 Dark Initiate intended for a new QRC setup( i’ll be on that vid tomorrow, Master Resolute🤙🏻). The balance point landed just below the switch, so i had plenty of surface for palms spins, and even found a good center for tosses.  These 3 takes are my first 3 shots with this setup- pretty fun little saber😄
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9pQOC1Qudk&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 04:03:12 AM »

I did some training today with a 16” blade on a V4 Dark Initiate intended for a new QRC setup( i’ll be on that vid tomorrow, Master Resolute🤙🏻). The balance point landed just below the switch, so i had plenty of surface for palms spins, and even found a good center for tosses.  These 3 takes are my first 3 shots with this setup- pretty fun little saber😄 ! No longer available

Lol so awesome  loved it, never seen the 16" it's way cooler than I expected. Awesome movement Master Elwood 100 percent

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 11:51:05 AM »

Master Elwood, your technique and videos have never disappoint nor been short of amazing.  Keep up the great work, I look forward to learning from you.  Point.

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 12:07:51 PM »

Thanks both of you😊🤙🏻! To be honest, it turned out better than i thought it would, too 😆.  In session, i felt kind of like I was just flailing about- i was just trying to not throw the thing across the room!

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -134

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 12:58:51 PM »

Lool it's a cute lightsaber xD loved your video xD

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X00ID en utilisant Tapatalk

- Phantasm initiate v2 LE, TRI red ! (Stunt)
- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5VOSkgZArKbfYsutTdFfA

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 01:07:23 PM »

Thanks both of you😊🤙🏻! To be honest, it turned out better than i thought it would, too 😆.  In session, i felt kind of like I was just flailing about- i was just trying to not throw the thing across the room!

I think you executed it well, letting all enemies know that although that saber may be small, it's still just as deadly.

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 08:17:10 PM »

I love the tiny ones! My super short shoto is the best for training in my tiny house! Thanks for the sweet vid Master.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 09:55:49 PM »

I love the tiny ones! My super short shoto is the best for training in my tiny house! Thanks for the sweet vid Master.
Thank you for the abundance of encouraging words😊🙏🏻 !! and kudos on training your kiddo🤜🏻🔥 he’s clearly inherited some warrior spirit from his father🤙🏻

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 06:02:05 AM »

lol I know the feeling it looked awesome tho, while I'm here i was told to ask permission on me assisting a few members on the staff and saber. I apologized and said stepping on toes is last thing I want to do so I'm here to ask if it's cool I help 2 members. Btw jaymes1980 on ig that's me 😀 I knew I seen you somewhere else lol

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 02:33:21 PM »

lol I know the feeling it looked awesome tho, while I'm here i was told to ask permission on me assisting a few members on the staff and saber. I apologized and said stepping on toes is last thing I want to do so I'm here to ask if it's cool I help 2 members. Btw jaymes1980 on ig that's me 😀 I knew I seen you somewhere else lol
Thanks, dude🤙🏻 and yeah, i recognize you from IG😊

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 02:51:40 PM »

I see what you do there Master Graestar!
Shall I book the "nano-saber" topic in advance for you? Smiley
Also looking forward to the "hiltless saber form" which will be pure kung-fu! Smiley

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 06:28:54 PM »

I see what you do there Master Graestar!
Shall I book the "nano-saber" topic in advance for you? Smiley
Also looking forward to the "hiltless saber form" which will be pure kung-fu! Smiley
I was thinking that if you were offering, some open hand form would be great to train in again🙏🏻😊

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2018, 03:14:44 PM »

That's really good Master El. I can see someone (you probably) using two of them in a duel full on escrima style.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: