Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to turn while staff spinning  (Read 2743 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« on: September 26, 2018, 03:55:03 AM »

I'm waiting for my coupler and 3rd saber but I'm going to give a video to show you how to turn and keep your spin going hope it helps ask me any questions you want I got your back 100   https://youtu.be/4B2KGSM_mTo

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 11:52:03 AM »

I look forward to seeing you spin with a staff when your coupler arrives, Jaymes.  I'm digging all of your videos and tutorials

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 04:50:59 PM »

I look forward to seeing you spin with a staff when your coupler arrives, Jaymes.  I'm digging all of your videos and tutorials

I’m digging them as well. You’ve improved my spins after just one lesson  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 04:58:14 PM »

I’m digging them as well. You’ve improved my spins after just one lesson  Smiley
    I can't tell you how happy that makes me, please any questions you have ask if something is tripping you up on the movement I will always explain anything I know.  I will also make a video showing how to avoid the issue if it helps

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 08:15:31 PM »

That is just plain fun.

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 12:02:20 AM »

Ok you will hopefully live this, let's talk about what you guys want to learn your favorite spins or anything. Hopefully soon we can get into blocks but let me know what you think.   https://youtu.be/lNqixOYgwdY

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 12:07:22 AM »

Ok you will hopefully live this, let's talk about what you guys want to learn your favorite spins or anything. Hopefully soon we can get into blocks but let me know what you think.   https://youtu.be/lNqixOYgwdY

Thank you for the in depth tutorial and step by step explanation on turning during motion, Jaymes. Spinning outside is phenomenal since I can tel you’re not restricted to space.  Have another point

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 01:43:59 AM »

Thank you for the in depth tutorial and step by step explanation on turning during motion, Jaymes. Spinning outside is phenomenal since I can tel you’re not restricted to space.  Have another point
    Thank you Infinit I made this especially for you, but you might have some questions still so I'm here for you my brother. Going really slow in the beginning will pave the way of the speed force lol I'm getting Star Wars confused with the flash lol no way joking, I tried purely speed and I got lost in translation of where the staff should be as I turn. Please hit me back with your progress so we can keep moving to cool stuff.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 02:15:56 AM »

Thank you Infinit I made this especially for you, but you might have some questions still so I'm here for you my brother. Going really slow in the beginning will pave the way of the speed force lol I'm getting Star Wars confused with the flash lol no way joking, I tried purely speed and I got lost in translation of where the staff should be as I turn. Please hit me back with your progress so we can keep moving to cool stuff.

I really appreciate that my brother of the arts.  I’ll follow along and give it a try and will definitely return with many questions so I know I will have them. I’ll take it slow and see if I can get it down.  Haha, I like that Flash quote that you threw in there, kind of flowed well with your tutorials. Okay, will try it slowly and see how to turn before I even think about any speed.  Thanks again and will report back

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 02:58:28 AM »

Excellent tutorial, my friend. I think I need to find me a staff soon  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 05:54:42 AM »

Excellent tutorial, my friend. I think I need to find me a staff soon  Smiley

So awesome I hope so it's so much fun lol, I think a forum  developer told me to get permission from master resolute to give instruction😭 hopefully he is ok with it or they will probably black list me I'm guessing

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 10:38:31 AM »

Excellent tutorial, my friend. I think I need to find me a staff soon  Smiley

You and me both  Grin

So awesome I hope so it's so much fun lol, I think a forum  developer told me to get permission from master resolute to give instruction😭 hopefully he is ok with it or they will probably black list me I'm guessing

I don't think that they will, the Saber artistry and Combat sections are ran by our Resident Masters  who are skilled in various forms Martial's Arts along with saber skills.  I just found out that they keep a tight lid on combat and arts since they want good info and content being posted in the forum so that beginners and veterans alike will get the correct information and tutorials, keeping people from hurting themselves to a minimal

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: