Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound on initiate v4 diamond not working help please  (Read 3055 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« on: September 27, 2018, 11:13:48 PM »

My sound isn't hardly working on initiate diamond it took a small drop what do I do? I charged the batteries still same. I'm not a tech person but I have no problem paying do I send back? Did I damage the speaker? Sound is at 25% I'm panicking

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 11:36:30 PM »

Have you tried turning up the sounds through the gesture menu? If so and that's not working would contact US immediately. Might be able to assist you further with troubleshooting. They're really quick to reply and helpful. Shoot them an email.

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 11:45:04 PM »

Have you tried turning up the sounds through the gesture menu? If so and that's not working would contact US immediately. Might be able to assist you further with troubleshooting. They're really quick to reply and helpful. Shoot them an email.
  I'll try my wife is a bit on the rough side scared to ask for her computer at this second lol my son is fussy as hell right now. Here is when it happens at around 30 secs in https://youtu.be/hgyiHgHNRnk

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 12:04:01 AM »

No need for a computer. You can set the volume right through the saber. While it's on, press and hold the AV switch down and smack the side of the saber against your hand twice really quick. Your saber should turn off but you should still hear a sound. Release the AV switch. Hold the saber out and sideways and slowly turn it up clockwise. Once it's as loud as you like it, press the AV switch again. Volume should stay.

This video helps. Go to 6:30

https://youtu.be/9nMsxslwCe0

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 12:06:19 AM »

Not used to seeing people spinning a saber that fast, but anyway. It may be the spinning making the usb port hit the inside of the hilt, causing a minor short. Put a piece of tape over it and see if that solves the problem.

Does the sound cut out any other time? Just need to make sure it's not something else, like a cracked board, faulty wiring, bad cell in one of the batteries, one of the batteries coming loose and needs to be snugged up, etc.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 12:10:35 AM »

Always love Darth Cephalus sound font on that saber. Makes me laugh every time I watch it.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 12:15:48 AM »

Always love Darth Cephalus sound font on that saber. Makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Haha! I know. When I went to snatch that link I actually watched that part. Hilarious.  Cheesy

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 12:17:47 AM »

Not used to seeing people spinning a saber that fast, but anyway. It may be the spinning making the usb port hit the inside of the hilt, causing a minor short. Put a piece of tape over it and see if that solves the problem.

Does the sound cut out any other time? Just need to make sure it's not something else, like a cracked board, faulty wiring, bad cell in one of the batteries, one of the batteries coming loose and needs to be snugged up, etc.

Your awesome even if it doesn't work but I'm about to try thank you so much

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 12:20:08 AM »

thank you for coming to help, the sound is at 25% I recharged to 100 percent and same just from looking I'm not sure I stuck at electronics but lol I could cry I love my saber it's like my dog us sick 😭

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2018, 12:24:43 AM »

No need for a computer. You can set the volume right through the saber. While it's on, press and hold the AV switch down and smack the side of the saber against your hand twice really quick. Your saber should turn off but you should still hear a sound. Release the AV switch. Hold the saber out and sideways and slowly turn it up clockwise. Once it's as loud as you like it, press the AV switch again. Volume should stay.

If I wasn't married and you were cool with it and also not married I would kiss you😀 do you work for the company? It worked your so awesome

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2018, 12:27:12 AM »

Great find, Rash. Have a point

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 01:23:22 AM »

No lol I'm not an employee. I just read a lot of reviews and watched a lot of videos on US sabers before making my first purchase and found youtube and things on here very helpful.

You might have been in the sound menu by accident when you were swinging it and it set the volume somehow. Who knows for sure.

But I'm glad it worked out!

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 01:54:34 AM »

No lol I'm not an employee. I just read a lot of reviews and watched a lot of videos on US sabers before making my first purchase and found youtube and things on here very helpful.

You might have been in the sound menu by accident when you were swinging it and it set the volume somehow. Who knows for sure.

But I'm glad it worked out!
  that sounds like exactly what probably happened but I owe you 1 I was like a 5 year old who dropped his ice cream lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: