Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: V5 Lineup unveiled!  (Read 94609 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2018, 01:28:46 PM »

OMG, I love the new Aeon and Dominix!  They remind of another design but I digress!  Need to iwn at least one of each. My pockets and wife is going to kill me

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 01:31:27 PM »

HOLY SPIT I neeeeeeeddd these. Those are just dayum shmexy.

<golf clap> Well done US.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2018, 01:50:05 PM »

Not a huge fan of the new Aeon/Initiate, but the Sentinel is SWEET and I love the hustle from you guys lately!

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 01:51:46 PM »

Wow oh WOW! What a way to start my day. I just woke up and found these stunning new V5s have dropped!

Fabulous detailing and I love the new "semi-premium" pommels. I had dreamed of owning a Prophecy V3 or Sentinel one day but I'm going to have to add one of these to my virtual buying list.

Great work Ultrasabers!

(Oooh those "Coruscant Cathedral" windows on the Sentinel!)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 01:53:38 PM »

Wow oh WOW! What a way to start my day. I just woke up and found these stunning new V5s have dropped!

Fabulous detailing and I love the new "semi-premium" pommels. I had dreamed of owning a Prophecy V3 or Sentinel one day but I'm going to have to add one of these to my virtual buying list.

Great work Ultrasabers!

(Oooh those "Coruscant Cathedral" windows on the Sentinel!)

You and me both. What a nice surprise to wake up to. I already have the Initiate, Dark Initiate, Aeon,
and Dominix built and living in my wish list

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2018, 03:47:29 PM »

These sabers look amazing! I definitely need to get the sentinel v5 le, dark sentinel v5 le and aeon v5 le. Sadly I'm just a poor uni student a can't afford them yet.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2018, 03:49:01 PM »

Dark Sentinel V5 LE ... in Arctic Blue....   
When is Christmas?Huh     

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2018, 03:52:13 PM »

Not a huge fan of the new Aeon/Initiate, but the Sentinel is SWEET and I love the hustle from you guys lately!
Oh no. Those make me tingly in special places. Roll Eyes Especially the LEs

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2018, 04:01:30 PM »

I am loving the Aeon V5 as well ... except for the emitter claw.  Not that I don't like the look, but in handing my V4 I know that I tend to grip the hilt about where those claws end.  Which could potentially be painful.

So, a question: Are the emitter claws removable?  If so ... I am in LOVE!!!!!

Though I may have to break down and admit that the Dark Sentinal V5 LE with an Aeon V5 LE pommel may in fact be the ultimate "basic" saber hilt of all time....   

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2018, 04:04:56 PM »

I know what I'll be getting over a Prophecy then Tongue Was gonna get a Prophecy as well but then these came out Tongue Dominix V5 LE ;o Actually wouldn't mind it in Blazing Red this time either =] So much red sabers will be coming my way soon Tongue Loving the new bottom grip design too

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2018, 04:08:02 PM »

I am loving the Aeon V5 as well ... except for the emitter claw.  Not that I don't like the look, but in handing my V4 I know that I tend to grip the hilt about where those claws end.  Which could potentially be painful.

So, a question: Are the emitter claws removable?  If so ... I am in LOVE!!!!!

Though I may have to break down and admit that the Dark Sentinal V5 LE with an Aeon V5 LE pommel may in fact be the ultimate "basic" saber hilt of all time....   
Not it. I always grip below the switch on 12" hilts. But I grip my Ini V3 right around that hump in where the switch is mounted. It fits my hand so nice. But I'm more gunning for an Ini V5 LE staff.

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2018, 04:40:19 PM »

very nice. My first saber was a Sentinel LE v4 with Ob Lite. Definitely grabbing the v5 and its getting the full upgrade treatment!

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2018, 06:17:00 PM »

It's truly incredible how much you guys at US are listening to everybody giving feedback. They all look amazing and but definitely have to get me one of those new Apprentice LE's. Those elongated windows look sick, I get a definite KOTOR vibe from the design but I'm not sure why, they look so unique!

Oh... and I hope this doesn't mean the V2's are getting phased out soon. At least wait until I manage to grab one of them  Tongue

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2018, 06:22:00 PM »

Agreed, I love how UltraSabers listen to us as well, removing the guarded switch and making the AV switch and the windowed emitters a standard.  I just can't stop looking at them

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2018, 06:28:11 PM »

I get a definite KOTOR vibe from the design

That is what I was thinking too!!!!

The Aeon and Dominix V5s are totally sexy looking!!!!!

EDIT: The only thing I would change is the pommel. I do not like open ended pommels.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: