Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: V5 Lineup unveiled!  (Read 94614 times)
chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #255 on: December 07, 2018, 04:00:05 PM »

Those windows are why I went ahead and ordered mine.  I have a Dark Sentinel LE coming soon.   I hope soon...   *taps screen*  Email?  Please?Huh

Yep, i'm waiting on my order for a Dark Sentinel LE V5 and Sentinel LE V5, both tricked out to the max.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #256 on: December 07, 2018, 11:46:11 PM »

Just want to chime in.  These are starting to ship.  The website will be transitioning from PRESALE to Normal Listings over the next couple weeks.

We apologize that the Late November timeframe was missed for some customers.  We are going to have all v5 preorders in our customer's hands before Christmas.  This was a massive undertaking releasing 16 new models all at once during the holidays.  But if anyone can pull it off Ultra Sabers can.

If you need an exact ETA for your specific order then please email [email protected] but keep in mind that we are working as quickly as we can to get these all shipped out.  Thank you guys for all the support.  More awesomeness to come, I promise.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #257 on: December 07, 2018, 04:48:11 PM »

Deep:

THANK YOU very much for the update. I'm loving the DA V5 I have and am making discoveries about it by the minute. It's a great looking saber and has more features than I can count. This just wets my appetite for the next set of V5's. I hope that everyone who ordered the V5's is as overjoyed as I am.

Example:

Reversed blade insert.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #258 on: December 08, 2018, 04:13:09 AM »

Definitely a beautiful saber there

Rashimotosan
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 50

Use your moments of weakness to find your power.

« Reply #259 on: December 08, 2018, 04:07:48 PM »

I am tempted to buy one of these v5s for the Christmas raffle. Alas I know I cannot. Like seriously lol

Bruh, this isn't even my final form.

(I like my force like I like my checkbook...balanced)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #260 on: December 08, 2018, 04:18:40 PM »

I’m glad that even Deep was surprised and enjoyed it

Darthmourne
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2018, 05:15:27 AM »

Any word on when the v5 line will be available?

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2018, 06:55:41 PM »

I believe the general consensus is they may be available on a regular basis via their website in a couple of weeks after the presale ends. That may depend on the number of orders vs. stock. But I would imagine once the shipments arrive (wich should be within the next couple of days based on shipping schedules) they will have plenty left to cover the Christmas sale. I would say if you plan to buy one, the sooner the better.  That way you’ll be among the first to go out once the stock is in hand.

Also gives you a chance to get in on their Christmas promotion and get some pretty hefty discounts and potential prizes  Wink

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

AppleSausage421
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

I am a Jedi, Like my father before me.

« Reply #263 on: December 09, 2018, 11:00:10 PM »

I got an email saying that it should take 12 days if you ordered it before Black Friday and if any time after Black Friday probably the 19th but it will be there before the holidays.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #264 on: December 10, 2018, 02:48:34 PM »

Just want to chime in.  These are starting to ship.  The website will be transitioning from PRESALE to Normal Listings over the next couple weeks.

We apologize that the Late November timeframe was missed for some customers.  We are going to have all v5 preorders in our customer's hands before Christmas.  This was a massive undertaking releasing 16 new models all at once during the holidays.  But if anyone can pull it off Ultra Sabers can.

If you need an exact ETA for your specific order then please email [email protected] but keep in mind that we are working as quickly as we can to get these all shipped out.  Thank you guys for all the support.  More awesomeness to come, I promise.

Thanks for the update Emory!  I am REALLY looking forward to holding this saber in my own hands!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #265 on: December 10, 2018, 03:30:31 PM »

Thank you Emory for the update and for working hard to get these out!!! 

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #266 on: December 10, 2018, 03:57:15 PM »

Indeed, thank you for the update!

And it looks like I'm getting my Apprentice LE v5 today instead of tomorrow too!
(FEDEX date states the 11th, but it's already out for delivery as of early this morning)

Of course, that was the bonus saber I bought with the rewards points after my purchase of (all stunt) an Aeon LE v5, 2 Sentinel LE v5s, a Sceptre, an Arbiter, and a Consular, which I hope will ship out by that December 12th date.

My hope is to hold out on the temptation so I can open then all at the same time and, perhaps, record it. Wink
We'll see, though. I make no promises. ^.^

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

Dav Yeager
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #267 on: December 10, 2018, 05:05:48 PM »

I just got my aeon v5 and I have to say I'm disappointed there is no led retention screw and it's very dim I think I might have to send it back for a refund

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #268 on: December 10, 2018, 05:48:25 PM »

I just got my aeon v5 and I have to say I'm disappointed there is no led retention screw and it's very dim I think I might have to send it back for a refund

What?  What color did you get?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #269 on: December 10, 2018, 10:47:09 AM »

There generally isn't. Did you ask about this before ordering?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: