Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: V5 Lineup unveiled!  (Read 94584 times)
tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #285 on: December 12, 2018, 08:10:55 PM »

So...    Today is the 12th.   All of the pre- Black Friday orders are supposed to be shipped by today....

Still no shipping notice.  :-/

*taps fingers on desk*

Patience is starting to wear really thin....

I just posted yesterday that I talked to them via email yesterday, they still do not have all of them in stock and told me they will all be out by Dec. 19th. So one more week for some of us. But of course it can be anytime from now till then.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #286 on: December 12, 2018, 08:24:53 PM »

I just posted yesterday that I talked to them via email yesterday, they still do not have all of them in stock and told me they will all be out by Dec. 19th. So one more week for some of us. But of course it can be anytime from now till then.

Looks like as soon as a shipment arrives, they get distributed out and have to wait for another.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #287 on: December 12, 2018, 09:11:38 PM »

Yeah.  I spoke with them Monday.   They quoted me the 12th date for pre-Black Friday.
I know its a fluid situation, but I will be out of town .... STATES away ... from the 19th until after the 1st.  If its going to get here, great.  If not ... I NEED TO KNOW!

I'm not complaining about the wait.  I'm complaining about the lack of information.  Just keep me up to speed!!!!!   

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #288 on: December 12, 2018, 09:53:41 PM »

Yeah.  I spoke with them Monday.   They quoted me the 12th date for pre-Black Friday.
I know its a fluid situation, but I will be out of town .... STATES away ... from the 19th until after the 1st.  If its going to get here, great.  If not ... I NEED TO KNOW!

I'm not complaining about the wait.  I'm complaining about the lack of information.  Just keep me up to speed!!!!!   

I understand and can commiserate. My order was a little before Black Friday............October 6th. I'm not worried about getting them eventually, but like you, I would like to be in the loop. I'm not going to pester Customer Service though, they are doing what they can and having me keep annoying them would just stress them and myself out. I've waited 2 + months, a bit more will be annoying, but I can survive it.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

agiangrecom
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #289 on: December 13, 2018, 01:38:56 PM »

Question on the sentinel. Can someone confirm the length. On the site it shows as over 13" but that seems much longer than the previous

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #290 on: December 13, 2018, 03:28:21 PM »

Question on the sentinel. Can someone confirm the length. On the site it shows as over 13" but that seems much longer than the previous

In the video, I believe Emory said that it was the same length as the V4 (12.25 Inches) so it may be a typo but I don't know for sure. you could email customer service to get a for-sure answer.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #291 on: December 13, 2018, 05:01:11 PM »

So, I ordered 3 V5s on 11/16, and they haven't shipped yet, so I guess I'm waiting for the 19th ship date at this point. :/

A little disappointing, but it's certainly getting my hype up!

I ordered another 1 V5 as a separate order (via rewards points), and that's already arrived... so, that's waiting in my closet until the big order comes in and I can do an unboxing of all of them at once.

It's killing me... Tongue

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #292 on: December 13, 2018, 05:34:15 PM »

So, I ordered 3 V5s on 11/16, and they haven't shipped yet, so I guess I'm waiting for the 19th ship date at this point. :/

A little disappointing, but it's certainly getting my hype up!

I ordered another 1 V5 as a separate order (via rewards points), and that's already arrived... so, that's waiting in my closet until the big order comes in and I can do an unboxing of all of them at once.

It's killing me... Tongue

Can't wait to see your review! and don't worry about when it will ship. US has the best customer service there is, (in my experience) they'll get it all worked out.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Airizzy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #293 on: December 13, 2018, 06:04:12 PM »

I ordered the Initiate LE v5 October 1 as my daughter's Christmas present. If it doesn't ship by the 17th it probably won't make it for Christmas. Guess I better make a backup plan.

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #294 on: December 13, 2018, 06:30:32 PM »

I believe anything mailed for 2-3 business days will still be okay if mailed by the 19th, as US stated. I know things can get sketchy around this time of the years, however. Late orders I’ve tried from various online shopping experiences have usually resulted in at least one of those orders not arriving by Christmas. So back up plans would be good as a safety measure. But since these were pre-orders and always arrive by the third day in spite of what the delivery date states—you still have a better than good chance.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #295 on: December 14, 2018, 08:13:44 AM »

Well, I had emailed info@ultrasabers.com as Deep suggested ... and I received a nice note from Marlena yesterday stating that my order was on the fabrication floor and would be shipping within a day or two.  So I should get the shipping notification today.    WOOT!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #296 on: December 14, 2018, 08:02:39 PM »

Well, I had emailed info@ultrasabers.com as Deep suggested ... and I received a nice note from Marlena yesterday stating that my order was on the fabrication floor and would be shipping within a day or two.  So I should get the shipping notification today.    WOOT!

Yes! I can't wait to see it Karm! Seriously you deserve to build up that mak'tor arsenal!

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #297 on: December 15, 2018, 06:35:22 PM »

Any updates on the Dominix/Aeon claw designs or is the bottom of them still kinda covering the top choke point? Thinking an Aeon V5 with black claws in Fire Orange would look sweet <3 Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #298 on: December 16, 2018, 06:05:36 AM »

Any updates on the Dominix/Aeon claw designs or is the bottom of them still kinda covering the top choke point? Thinking an Aeon V5 with black claws in Fire Orange would look sweet <3 Tongue

Down in the customizing section there’s a post of how the claws can be reversed and not infringe on the choke point—in case you haven’t seen it Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #299 on: December 16, 2018, 02:25:29 PM »

Heres the link. Apparently, there’s two guiding pins that hold the claws in place and you can flip them the other way so the claws would be right side up. The claws are just pressed fit into the emitter. Use a prying tool and lightly pry it out

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40421.0

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: