Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: V5 Lineup unveiled!  (Read 94583 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #315 on: December 17, 2018, 10:19:24 PM »

Nice!   

Unfortunately the label was created yesterday, but I suspect the box is in the pile on the dock still waiting to be picked up this evening, because it hasn't moved.   If only they'd gotten it out one day sooner...   
*sigh*

But I'm ok.  I can wait.     Its worth the wait.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #316 on: December 18, 2018, 12:12:02 AM »

I hear ya. Mine is updated that it was picked up @ 4:30 CDT (5:30 EDT) and delivery date is still 12-20.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Zero_g
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Jedi at TempleoftheJediOrder.org

« Reply #317 on: December 18, 2018, 02:43:33 PM »

At least you guys have a delivery date. Mine was ordered before Black Friday and still no shipping date.

If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #318 on: December 18, 2018, 08:07:16 AM »

Looks like each batch that comes in are already spoken for and I'm sure that US is shipping them out in the order that they were received.  It sucks, I know but it shows how popular these V5s are

AppleSausage421
Knight Aspirant

I am a Jedi, Like my father before me.

« Reply #319 on: December 18, 2018, 03:45:42 PM »

So United States postal service is in possession of my lightsaber, and they said that it would be here by Thursday before 8 O'Clock. So excited got a sentinel LE v5 consular green with lite sound.

m00se
Force Sensitive

« Reply #320 on: December 19, 2018, 10:31:06 PM »

Has anyone's sabers from Black Friday started shipping yet? My fiance and I placed our order for our first US, and we're super excited. Unfortunately, we're about to leave town for a few weeks so we're trying to figure out what to do. Some of that time, we'll be in Houston, so we were even thinking we could swing by US and pick them up (if that's within the rules). I did email info@ and shipping@, but have no heard anything yet. My first email to info@ was about two weeks ago.

Zero_g
Force Sensitive

Jedi at TempleoftheJediOrder.org

« Reply #321 on: December 20, 2018, 12:53:00 AM »

I ordered thanksgiving day and still hasnt shipped yet. So much for all the orders being out on the 19th. Really stressing now. Find it hard to believe that the website can be a xurate. It says orders placed today for any saber will still arrive before christmas. Super hard to believe when one ordered 4 weeks ago still hasnt shipped. This is the first time ive had issues with this company, but this is a huge problem. Would be one thing if they wouldnt have promised me it was gonna ship on 4 differnt dates, first nov 30 then dec 5 then dec 12 then dec 19, all have cone and gone. One very upset customer here!

If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #322 on: December 20, 2018, 03:05:36 AM »

For reference, I suppose...

I live in central New Hampshire, almost 2 hours north of Boston.

I made 2 orders on November 16th.

The second order I made (for 1 saber) Shipped 12/6 and showed up 12/11

The first order I made (for 6 sabers, plus 3 (?) free ones (Initiate, Grab Bag, Mystery Box)), shipped 12/16 and is currently in Virginia (per Fedex). States that I'm supposed to get it by end of day tomorrow, but I don't find that likely, given my location, and last time Fedex didn't even attempt the delivery due to "weather"... it was mostly sunny skies and no precipitation that day... just pretty cold (for NH this time of year).

I'm a little bummed, cause I'm supposed to be out of town for this weekend. I hope a Holiday miracle happens and it shows up Friday....

BUT... that's what happens when you pre-order a popular saber during the US holiday season! Smiley

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #323 on: December 20, 2018, 09:12:17 AM »

Has anyone's sabers from Black Friday started shipping yet? My fiance and I placed our order for our first US, and we're super excited. Unfortunately, we're about to leave town for a few weeks so we're trying to figure out what to do. Some of that time, we'll be in Houston, so we were even thinking we could swing by US and pick them up (if that's within the rules). I did email info@ and shipping@, but have no heard anything yet. My first email to info@ was about two weeks ago.

Can't help with any answers but I can tell you that they will not allow you to pick up the saber from their location in Houston. I live here and have asked them this question in the past.

ImmortalJedi
Force Sensitive

« Reply #324 on: December 20, 2018, 07:04:48 PM »

Very excited about the new Sabers! Grin if only I had enough money...

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #325 on: December 20, 2018, 03:22:24 PM »

Received mine which were ordered Oct. 6th. Can't make an unboxing video though since it's raining and due to keep raining thru Friday.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #326 on: December 20, 2018, 11:50:42 PM »

I received my first V5 today, I have to say I prefer the V4

AppleSausage421
Knight Aspirant

I am a Jedi, Like my father before me.

« Reply #327 on: December 21, 2018, 03:51:32 AM »

I HAVE IT!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #328 on: December 20, 2018, 08:56:04 PM »

I HAVE IT!

Looking forward to seeing pictures

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #329 on: December 21, 2018, 03:13:18 PM »

I HAVE IT!
Pics or it didn't happen.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: