Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Diamond Renegade with New Font!  (Read 4711 times)
Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2018, 01:27:43 PM »

This is fantastic!! And your collection is very impressive. Point.
Thank you very much BatMike90  Smiley  My collection is the result of a hopeless and worsening addiction. Lol

Don't worry, DPM. You'll get there yet
Eventually Infinit01. A powerful SITH I will become  Smiley

I really wish I understood how to customize my sound fonts. I’m really jealous of this. Frikin kickin bad ass!!
Thank you kindly imgumby001dammit (awesome user name). I'll be releasing everything relatively soon. I have been considering making a more in-depth video for the release that goes over all of the files/sounds/effect files with screen-capture video of how everything is done in the Ultrasabers Launcher.

Infinit01 posted a very helpful link, but since there appears to be some demand for a slower-paced instruction video, I may go ahead and do that.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2018, 01:44:25 PM »

Eventually Infinit01. A powerful SITH I will become  Smiley

Infinit01 posted a very helpful link, but since there appears to be some demand for a slower-paced instruction video, I may go ahead and do that.

I look forward to any instructional videos that you'll set forth, DPM   Grin

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: