Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: Salutations my fellow followers of the Force  (Read 13976 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2018, 02:20:56 AM »

No worries post when you are ready but there is a lot of people that will help you here, so many experienced spinners and from the combat end. Everyone starts from knowing little to nothing but become so much more by helping each other, and we have each others back🤛

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2018, 03:28:45 AM »

No worries post when you are ready but there is a lot of people that will help you here, so many experienced spinners and from the combat end. Everyone starts from knowing little to nothing but become so much more by helping each other, and we have each others back🤛

I uploaded as unlisted a couple of vids from learning an unarmed choreography (one person attacking and the other dodging), so I might go post those. They're not super interesting, but they're the only ones I have right now (we were learning it in a park and the Master offered to film for us, since this particular set of movements is near impossible to practice without a partner).

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2018, 05:06:35 AM »

All right, I posted it in the artistry section... but it's not the most interesting of choreographies. I had an idea for a longer choreography set involving it and several others (including the end of the Episode VI Luke VS Vader duel) for a full scene.... but that requires recruiting and teaching a second person, and then filming.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2018, 07:40:08 AM »

Awesome  Cheesy  I just uploaded also on saber artistry section diamond spinning and a few others

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2018, 08:00:02 AM »

Awesome  Cheesy  I just uploaded also on saber artistry section diamond spinning and a few others

I’ll be sure to check them out, though probably tomorrow. I have a recital tomorrow night and should really make sure I sleep between now and then lol

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: