Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Salutations my fellow followers of the Force  (Read 737 times)
Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -481

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2018, 07:43:06 PM »

Breastplate progress:

https://imgur.com/gallery/yczVbV4

Also, I mentioned my boyfriend is going to be comic Carth, but I forgot to mention the kitties are getting in on this too. They’re going to be 2 little gizka. It’s gonna be awesome! XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That....is adorable.

Golden Fedora
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 83

Sentinel Prime of the Golden Order

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2018, 07:10:30 AM »

but I forgot to mention the kitties are getting in on this too. They’re going to be 2 little gizka. It’s gonna be awesome!

that is going to be great! please post pics!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Lady Revan
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -17

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2018, 07:37:44 AM »

That....is adorable.

ISN’T IT!? Originally they were going to re-use costumes and be Leia and an Ewok... but then I thought: “what if they had KotOR costumes too!?”

that is going to be great! please post pics!

Oh, I will! Not sure yet how they’ll turn out, since I’ve never built cat costumes.... but then again, this is my first time building armor too, so we’ll just hope for the best XD

other KotOR costume options for them (based on their personalities and sizes) would have been the big fluffy one as Zalbaar and the little scrappy one as Mission... but I don’t even know where I would have started with a cat twilek costume x_x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Sabers: The Guardian (stunt) SD, Crimson Scorpion w/ Vents (Obs4) FO w/ BR Pulse+FoC, Emperor's Hand (Obs4) VA w/ AS Pulse+FOC, Electrum Wind (Obs4) SY w/ AS Pulse+FoC, Sentinel V4 Staff (Obs4) AS, Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Vents (Obsidian Lite) FO, Aeon LE V4 w/ Vents (stunt) GB, Initiate V2 (stunt) GB, The Savior (Diamond Controller) BR w/ SY Pulse/FoC, The Butcher (Diamond Controller) DVA w/ VA Pulse + AS FoC

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Lady Revan
Knight Officer

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2018, 07:00:27 AM »

As promised, here is the livestream link. Performance begins at 3:30 Eastern US time if you want to watch live, and there will be other musicians representing other parts of the department as well (no idea though what types, so there might be some super experimental stuff on it). Anyway, I will be singing Gilda in the Duet from Rigoletto. I’m not sure where in the program I’m going to be. If you miss it live, you can also go back and rewatch the archive of the performance later on.

https://livestream.com/fiu-som/events/8406745

My Sabers: The Guardian (stunt) SD, Crimson Scorpion w/ Vents (Obs4) FO w/ BR Pulse+FoC, Emperor's Hand (Obs4) VA w/ AS Pulse+FOC, Electrum Wind (Obs4) SY w/ AS Pulse+FoC, Sentinel V4 Staff (Obs4) AS, Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Vents (Obsidian Lite) FO, Aeon LE V4 w/ Vents (stunt) GB, Initiate V2 (stunt) GB, The Savior (Diamond Controller) BR w/ SY Pulse/FoC, The Butcher (Diamond Controller) DVA w/ VA Pulse + AS FoC

Infinit01
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 736

Light points please

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2018, 07:06:25 AM »

Cool!  Looking forward to it!

Golden Fedora
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 83

Sentinel Prime of the Golden Order

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2018, 07:36:56 AM »

That's cool! Good Luck!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Lady Revan
Knight Officer

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2018, 11:41:18 AM »

UPDATE: my Duet is last on the program. Will probably be between 4:15-4:30 EST

Lady Revan
Knight Officer

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2018, 01:06:19 PM »

So the link before isn’t working. Use this one instead

https://livestream.com/fiu-som/events/8406736

Lady Revan
Knight Officer

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2018, 02:47:52 PM »

Verifying the link. I’m having issues opening, but that could just be because I’m on mobile

livestream.com http://livestream.com/fiu-som/events/8406745

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: