Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound Problem (captor?)  (Read 2027 times)
Neo-shyro
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 29, 2018, 01:13:00 PM »

Hello

I have some troubles with my scorpion saber.
The sound and light work correctly since the Li-on battery is empty.
I recharge the Li-on battery, and when i Put on my saber, the sound don't work any more.
the light work but not the sound, the battery is full :/
When i push on the bottom captor, the sound outting weird....And when i close up the sound dont work.

I don"t know the problem, here is a short video for show u :

https://youtu.be/t14coeP1o8Y

Best regards

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 01:24:06 PM »

It looks like you may have a bad connection in your speaker. When you press on it, it's making contact with the wire but, when you don't, the contact is lost. That or your speaker is just going bad. They're dirt cheap to replace, though. Is the saber still under warranty?

Neo-shyro
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 01:29:46 PM »

Ok thank you for your answer.

I just buy the saber, like 2weeks ago, so i think the warrenty still available.
But, I live in France, so i'd not prefer to send back due to the price and taxes.
Is it complicated to remplace the piece ?

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 01:47:26 PM »

Nope, replacing speakers is really simple, if you know what you're doing. You will void your warranty, though.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 02:36:24 PM »

Agreed, sounds like a bad contact between the wire and the speaker.  Short of sending it back to UltraSabers to fix it under warranty, you can do it yourself but know that it will void your warranty just as SFD has mentioned.

Neo-shyro
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 04:19:24 PM »

Ok, so to be sure and safe i have to return the saber... I already send a message i'll wait for the answer and detail of return... I need the saber for my convention next month...

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 04:38:57 PM »

Ok, so to be sure and safe i have to return the saber... I already send a message i'll wait for the answer and detail of return... I need the saber for my convention next month...

Just shoot them an email and explain what the issue is along with what you need the saber for. US is pretty good at keeping the customers happy and getting things done in a timely matter.  Keep in mind that you being in another country may be a few days or weeks so but as long as it clears customs easily, you should be fine. It’s orobablmatic if it doesn’t but that’s something that US can’t control

Neo-shyro
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 11:09:10 AM »

Just shoot them an email and explain what the issue is along with what you need the saber for. US is pretty good at keeping the customers happy and getting things done in a timely matter.  Keep in mind that you being in another country may be a few days or weeks so but as long as it clears customs easily, you should be fine. It’s orobablmatic if it doesn’t but that’s something that US can’t control

Yes thank, i do that, i have to send the hit only without the blade, i'll check Youtube to see how to remove the Blade and make that. I hope it was only bad luck for this saber and won't happen again !

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 12:29:44 PM »

Unfortunately, these problems can crop up. Sometimes, those small round speakers are just bas. But, it doesn't happen very often in my experience.

jroby23
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 03:53:14 PM »

I am actually having the same problem. I hit my on the floor and the sound stopped working and i hit it again softly and it turned back on and then the sound is now gone, but the light is working.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: