Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Don’t buy from sohoskirts!!  (Read 1627 times)
imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« on: September 29, 2018, 05:44:23 PM »

I recently purchased a custom cloak from sohoskirts. The description stated it was wool, which it’s poly, the stitching is amateurish, and it doesn’t fit! Plus, I asked if they would fix it and they said if I payed to ship it from the US to Canada, AND, payed $25 they would make it right. Please save yourself some heartache and done buy form this company.

Happy cosplay to all...

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 06:07:57 PM »

Hey there, Gum. Sorry to hear your bad experience and quality issues with that seller and thank you for giving us the 411 on them.  I recommend using FarFarAway Outfitters and Khloe’s Custom Clothing, they both have outstanding qualities and are nothing short of impressive work. Lots of the members on here have use them and can attest to their quality.  They have an Etsy store if you want to check them out

I’m working on a Gray Jedi costume that I’m using stuff from both stores to put together and will post pictures once I order and receive them all

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 06:51:54 PM »

Thanks bubba. I’m just sad. I was very excited, and had to save for a while for this, and it’s just disappointing. Hopefully the other forumites will read this and avoid this experience.

AS

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 06:59:23 PM »

Thanks bubba. I’m just sad. I was very excited, and had to save for a while for this, and it’s just disappointing. Hopefully the other forumites will read this and avoid this experience.

Hi Gum, sorry to hear of your bad experience. I can vouch sort of for Far Far Away Outfitters too, at least three friends of mine from another message board recommended them to me. They also have a quick ship outlet too I believe called "Far Far Away...Lightspeed" so if you still have funds (or got a refund) you might want to check them out.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 07:32:00 PM »

Infinit01 is right and I can personally attest to the quality of Khloe’s Custom Clothing.  I purchased my tunic from her Etsy store and I have nothing but good things to say about them (and their product).  Here's a pic of the tunic:

The pants are charcoal Dickies, the dark gray undertunic was a separate purchase from Amazon (I can provide a link if you like)

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 10:07:03 PM »

Got any pictures, that sucks by the way. I also back Far Far Away, here is mine. I got cotton for the cost on the robe but they also have wool.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 12:12:01 AM »

Thanks guys. I’ll post a before pic. There not going to honor their exchange or refund me my money. It’s bull, but it is what it is. We’re going to have it altered locally, and add some stuff. It will be ok in the end, but I definitely didn’t get the product I was lead to believe I was going to get.

AS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: