Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Black ops 4 zombies black out map  (Read 2702 times)
Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -68

« on: September 30, 2018, 05:58:59 PM »

So fortnight style zombies mode with the regular view point of black ops games 100 person map so excited

Vengeance is a must death will follow no one will survive
 Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 06:26:09 PM »

The wife and I are going to try out the battle royal feature but we're not huge fans of it.  We're Hardcore TDM players though so if you ever want to join, let us know. I play zombies from time to time to so I don't mind joining those games either

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 07:58:08 PM »

What system bro? I love team death match that's my 2nd. I'm hearing more about black ops 4 I thought it was a 100 players against zombies that would have been awesome

Crimson Scorpion diamond, dark Initiate v4 stunt, Sentinel LE v4 stunt, Aeon v4 stunt.   If I could name change it would have been Darth Sithious

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 01:34:39 AM »

What system bro? I love team death match that's my 2nd. I'm hearing more about black ops 4 I thought it was a 100 players against zombies that would have been awesome

We both have One Xs. I believe the 100 players is the belittle royal feature that’s similar to PUBG and the zombie is a while seperate part but I may be wrong. That’s just whole COD has always been, campaign,
Multiplayer, and then zombies but 4 has no campaign mode this time but the battle royal is the new feature.  What system are you playing on?

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 03:48:16 AM »

We both have One Xs. I believe the 100 players is the belittle royal feature that’s similar to PUBG and the zombie is a while seperate part but I may be wrong. That’s just whole COD has always been, campaign,
Multiplayer, and then zombies but 4 has no campaign mode this time but the battle royal is the new feature.  What system are you playing on?

I have ps4 no I think you are right lol and I'm so sad, was hoping for big teams of zombie survivalist 🤣. I have to do my research but either way I'm sure its going to be awesome. I wish we had the same system 😭

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 11:01:01 AM »

I have ps4 no I think you are right lol and I'm so sad, was hoping for big teams of zombie survivalist 🤣. I have to do my research but either way I'm sure its going to be awesome. I wish we had the same system 😭

Sony just announced that they're finally testing cross platform play beginning with FortNite and once they fix the bugs, they'll get it working for the rest of the games so stay tuned, we may be able to play by next year yet.

http://www.polygon.com/fortnite/2018/9/26/17905150/sony-fortnite-ps4-cross-platform-play-open-beta

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 04:48:18 PM »

Sony just announced that they're finally testing cross platform play beginning with FortNite and once they fix the bugs, they'll get it working for the rest of the games so stay tuned, we may be able to play by next year yet.

http://www.polygon.com/fortnite/2018/9/26/17905150/sony-fortnite-ps4-cross-platform-play-open-beta

Fortnite cross-platform is active. I haven't done anything with it yet, but my friends have done XBox 1 and PS4 together.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 06:53:48 PM »

That's so cool, I'm really hoping the zombie mode kills it or a will be so 😡🤬🤣

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 02:11:17 AM »

Fortnite cross-platform is active. I haven't done anything with it yet, but my friends have done XBox 1 and PS4 together.

The wife and I received notification that it’s active but we don’t really care much for Fortnite.

That's so cool, I'm really hoping the zombie mode kills it or a will be so 😡🤬🤣

Typically, their zombie modes are really decent and the storyline is pretty cool.

Jaymes1980
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 09:52:04 PM »

The wife and I received notification that it’s active but we don’t really care much for Fortnite.

Typically, their zombie modes are really decent and the storyline is pretty cool.
  its been a minute so busy and now healing, I posted a 360 spin with staff on video area. I'm spinning at the same time let me know what you think
  Point for my brother for being an awesome jedi

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2018, 11:01:34 PM »

its been a minute so busy and now healing, I posted a 360 spin with staff on video area. I'm spinning at the same time let me know what you think
  Point for my brother for being an awesome jedi

I’ll definitely check it out, Jaymes!  Thank you and have a point back my Sith compatriot!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 04:00:29 PM »

I personally am not allowed to have any games in the CoD franchise, but I play them at my friends house and I am looking forward to trying the Battle Royale mode.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: