Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Automatic Conversion to WAV?  (Read 1322 times)
Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« on: October 02, 2018, 05:56:07 AM »

I've been using the UltraSabers Launcher a lot recently and noticed something weird. Configuring my new font, I decided to replace all of the WAV files in my effects with LSU files, so it would be compatible with older boards. When importing the LSU files, the following happens...

1. The LSU file is immediately displayed as a WAV file in the effect editor.

2. A new WAV version of the original LSU is automatically placed in the directory/folder the LSU files were imported from.

I've never seen this behavior from the software, or from a computer in general.

Has anyone experienced this, and is it normal?

Thanks  Smiley

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 09:26:52 AM »

I can confirm that this is normal when working with . lsu and the Obsidian launcher.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 12:48:59 PM »

I can confirm that this is normal when working with . lsu and the Obsidian launcher.
Thank you BatMike90. That's good news. I've worked with the Launcher before, but never with LSU files.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: