Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Any Metallica Fans Here on the Forum?  (Read 12724 times)
ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2018, 11:59:53 PM »

I listen to Metallica sometimes.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2018, 12:11:11 AM »

Oh, James is essential, and certainly does rock hard.  Just, Kirk's riffs drive me crazy.  Simply amazing.  Dimebag Darell did the same for me.  Just nuts.
I'd really like to see a video of that...

Points for this entire page...

I agree! With all that.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2018, 02:14:40 AM »

Let he who can wield both saber and guitar at once come forth and be crowned King of this realm!!!
King of the Realm, huh?  Shocked

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2018, 02:22:28 AM »

At least bro. Possibly multiple realms. I forget the exact rules. Sorry.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2018, 11:53:53 AM »

DS should know, he's a master of several realms

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2018, 07:53:09 PM »

I thought I would make my Metallica friends aware that I will be dropping a Met-themed sound font fairly soon, and I will have a feature video that goes through all 175 included sounds; similar to the video I did for the recent "Son of Darkness" release.

I hope to have it posted to the forum later today or tonight Smiley

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2018, 11:04:40 PM »

Looking forward to this!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2018, 11:33:02 PM »

Dude. Metallica themed sound font? Shocked

*Proceeds to head bang like Cliff Burton in anticipation*

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2018, 12:14:25 AM »

Dude. Metallica themed sound font? Shocked

*Proceeds to head bang like Cliff Burton in anticipation*

*Performs air guitar in anticipation

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2018, 01:19:43 AM »

Here it is...

A sound preview of "Hardwired" - The first entry in the forthcoming Metallica-themed multi-font collection entitled, "The Full Arsenal".

"Hardwired" includes 175 sounds taken from Metallica's "Hardwired to Self-Destruct" album.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyvLo0CXiaY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b></b></a>

Here is a direct link for those who cannot view the embedded video:
https://youtu.be/QyvLo0CXiaY

The sounds are assigned and labeled traditionally so that you know where they should go, but the font works differently than a standard lightsaber font does. The font allows you to essentially cycle through all the different "riffs" of the album. Because of that, all of the sounds are at the same volume and there are a total of four different hum sounds available.

The "Swing" sounds are slower, groove style riffs.
The "Clash" sounds are quicker, transitional and percussive riffs.
The "Spin" sounds are faster, upbeat style riffs.
The "Lockup" sounds are fast, ferocious riffs that loop seamlessly.
The "Gesture" sounds are extended parts.

I'm working on the LED lighting sequences currently. When that is done, I'll post "Hardwired" for download  Smiley

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2018, 04:33:36 AM »

Here is a video of the "Hardwired" font in action on a Diamond Spectre saber Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl32obb9ei0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b></b></a>

[External Link] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl32obb9ei0

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2018, 05:10:05 AM »

Here is a video of the "Hardwired" font in action on a Diamond Spectre saber Smiley

[External Link] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl32obb9ei0

Wow! Shocked Nice job!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2018, 11:45:00 AM »

Once again, your sound font is wicked, DPM! The clarity and quality are top notch!

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2018, 06:05:24 AM »

Wow! Shocked Nice job!
Thank you, Lord Silenoz  Smiley

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2018, 06:07:06 AM »

Once again, your sound font is wicked, DPM! The clarity and quality are top notch!
Thank you very much Infinit01! Working with music vs sound effects, I was a little concerned about the conversion to mono, but thankfully it worked out  Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: