Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Any Metallica Fans Here on the Forum?  (Read 12803 times)
Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2018, 06:35:08 PM »

I wish to inform all of my Metallica friends that the "Hardwired" font is now available for download.

The post can be found in the "Sound Fonts" section of the "Obsidian Order" forum at the following link:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40230.0

The download link is there along with an Overview and Tutorial video that goes through all of the effects in real time - via a split window display with the UltraSabers Launcher software on one side, and a saber on the other.

Enjoy!

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2018, 06:52:14 AM »

For my master saber-spinning, Marine Corps brother, Infinit01...

You asked me to let you know when I had something current in terms of performance video of my band, Unforgiven. Here it is Smiley

This is from a show we did on Saturday night. We put together a new music tour here called, "Chicago Sanitarium"; a four-band bill featuring tributes to Slipknot, Rob Zombie, Godsmack, and of course, Metallica.

The video goes through short segments of each band in the order they were featured that night. We headlined the show, and our segment begins at the 5:16 point. The hard link that will open in YouTube is set to begin right at that point.

(**Disclaimer** In Unforgiven, we keep it clean because we like to be invited to play large festivals in the summer. If however, you decide to watch the earlier stuff in the video, there is some explicit language).

http://youtu.be/JhvI60bQYKI?t=316

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2019, 07:56:55 PM »

Here is the preview video for the 2nd installment in the "Full Arsenal" Metallica-Themed font collection, entitled "Lightning" Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP4OeNT_ubg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP4OeNT_ubg</a>

SerenityActual
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2019, 06:19:38 PM »

As a Metallica fan, I've come late to the game.
It wasn't until the album "Hardwired...To Self Destruct", that I came to consider myself a fan. That was literally in my car cd player for six months. Then I went and purchased their back catalog.

"No matter where you go, there you are." Dr. Buckaroo Banzai

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2019, 09:42:34 PM »

I used to be able to just jam the solo to One, hard stuff though x.x Plus gotta have the right feeling guitar to do it too. Jackson is the best feeling for Metallica kinda stuff Tongue I can play through For Whom The Bell Tolls as well but don't care to do a video, again no guitar for standard tuned stuff yet so Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2019, 06:05:48 AM »

As a Metallica fan, I've come late to the game.
It wasn't until the album "Hardwired...To Self Destruct", that I came to consider myself a fan. That was literally in my car cd player for six months. Then I went and purchased their back catalog.

It's never too late to discover the unbridled joy of Metallica SerenityActual Smiley

Hardwired is great, but what a treat to check out the back catalog and discover stuff like Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets and Justice for the first time.

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2019, 06:08:36 AM »

Jackson is the best feeling for Metallica kinda stuff Tongue

I would say ESP is the best for Metallica stuff, but Hetfield is the role I play Wink

no guitar for standard tuned stuff yet so Tongue

You play mostly in alternate and/or drop tunings then, huh?

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2019, 01:11:06 AM »

Here is a video of "Lightning" installed and working on my Diamond Guardian saber...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDOsIE_Rdxs&amp;t=213s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDOsIE_Rdxs&amp;t=213s</a>

[External Link] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDOsIE_Rdxs&t=213s

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2019, 02:09:40 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: