Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Halloween Giveaway Discussion  (Read 7679 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« on: October 06, 2018, 06:10:50 AM »

Um, WOW! That's all I've got to say. I mean, with a high enough order, you could score 4 free sabers, including one that's a one-off custom. Freaking outstanding. I can't afford an order like that, but I'll probably be able to put in a $300 order and get myself a free Initiate. I've never seen that low of a price for a free Initiate, so it's too good to pass. I'm thinking of a new V5 saber, either an Apprentice or Sentinel, with sound and various optional extras, a spare blade, and I'll be at $300. Smiley

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 06:56:56 AM »

US is out of control and that's a good thing!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 11:56:19 AM »

Made my order and posted about it, but put it in the wrong forum area. Opps, my bad.

Dark Sentinel LE V5 with diamond, RGB-A;
Setinel LE V5 with diamond, RGB-W

Yari with black anodize and quick disconnect couplers.

Not enough to get a mystery box and far below the chance at the frankensaber, but free initiate and a grabbag is dang nice. Plus a chance at 4 free sabers.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 12:39:19 PM »

So tempting...

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 01:08:10 PM »

Made my order and posted about it, but put it in the wrong forum area. Opps, my bad.

Not enough to get a mystery box and far below the chance at the frankensaber, but free initiate and a grabbag is dang nice. Plus a chance at 4 free sabers.

Congrats, Chalion. I look forward to seeing your Diamond Sentinels.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 01:45:22 PM »

Looks like a good order. Smiley

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 06:24:36 PM »

"Chance at 4 free sabers" is something people keep saying. It doesn't sound to me like it's a raffle to win 4 sabers, but that someone can get 1 free with a 300$ order which can be combined with each increasing level, meaning 1500$ orders get 4 free sabers. So, the 'chance' part doesn't sound right. Unless I've misunderstood.

And, is this a chance to be 'eligible' for a saber with the coupon code or does the code mean a free saber?

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 06:59:51 PM »

" Chance " could be changed to the " opportunity " to get up to 4 free sabers with appropriate level of purchase.  Smiley

This one only pommel ( as far as I know ) was taken from a frankensaber and a forum friend gifted it to me cuz I really liked it.  Cheesy

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 07:08:21 PM »

I really want to wait for another raffle but geez, it’s so tempting to order a couple sabers that I have in my wishlist.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 08:45:13 PM »

And, is this a chance to be 'eligible' for a saber with the coupon code or does the code mean a free saber?

Free, free, free, free!

The 'chance' is the opportunity to place your order - go for $1,500 and get yourself 4 free 'sabres!

And it's been a long time since the Frankensabres have been around - so I hope to see some amazing combinations arriving Grin

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 09:50:46 PM »

"Chance at 4 free sabers" is something people keep saying. It doesn't sound to me like it's a raffle to win 4 sabers, but that someone can get 1 free with a 300$ order which can be combined with each increasing level, meaning 1500$ orders get 4 free sabers. So, the 'chance' part doesn't sound right. Unless I've misunderstood.

I'm sure it's as Dauntless Seven and James Casey said, the people saying "chance" mean "opportunity." But, you're absolutely right, there's no random chance involved here. If you spend enough money (and remember to put in the codes) you will get free sabers. Amazing! It never ceases to amaze me how Ultrasabers does all of these giveaways. I know of no other saber company that gives away so much stuff.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2018, 09:54:34 PM »

Either way, I was going to order 3 - V5's. I had already ordered 1 presale Dark Apprentice last week with the 15% off coupon added to the presale discount. Today I ordered my Dark Sentinel LE & Sentinel LE.

Whatever chance, opportunity, die roll, etc, this offer has for additional sabers, is just the cherry on the top.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 12:11:20 AM »

I might have to get in on this one. I've been thinking about an order for the past couple of months, but still undecided whether or not I'm going for it. With the guarantee of at least 1 free saber, that is very worth it for me. I'll let you guys know what I decide.

Also, are there any members still around who have actually gotten a Frankensaber? Would love to see some pics if there are.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2018, 03:05:52 AM »

Also, are there any members still around who have actually gotten a Frankensaber? Would love to see some pics if there are.

DITTO

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2018, 04:24:58 AM »

It all adds up. This is awesome.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: