Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Re. New V5 lineup  (Read 1794 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« on: October 06, 2018, 05:44:24 PM »

So I just heard from Marlena at ultrasabers. If you plan to order a DominixV5 with gold claws, the center portion that is silver anodized will remain silver. They cannot change it to gold, as it would require double Anodizing. Just a heads up.  I want to get one with gold claws and silver stripes and covertec wheel  on a black saber.  I know it sounds weird, but it fits my personality.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 06:08:56 PM »

So I just heard from Marlena at ultrasabers. If you plan to order a DominixV5 with gold claws, the center portion that is silver anodized will remain silver. They cannot change it to gold, as it would require double Anodizing. Just a heads up.  I want to get one with gold claws and silver stripes and covertec wheel  on a black saber.  I know it sounds weird, but it fits my personality.

That's what I wanted anyhow so that answers my question. Thanks for doing so Malik. Point.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 03:06:51 AM »

I kinda figured that but thanks for confirming and sharing Malik! -1 point

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2018, 06:28:22 AM »

Thanks for the heads up, that's what I figured.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

WookieBoi2000
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 09:25:20 PM »

I dont see any of the V5s up for sale on the double ended lightsabers, will Ultrasabers be adding them to those lineups as well?Huh I would love to have some of them in a saber staff, i feel like they would kick butt and really look cool at the same time.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 10:47:04 PM »

There's not a major price difference between a double saber and 2x single, so i'm going to guess not, but i've been wrong A LOT, lol.  Tongue

Course, they may just be biding their time till after the first V5 orders ships and decide then.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 11:32:57 PM »

I think I saved about $20 buying a V2 staff a couple years ago, VS buying the separate sabers and a coupler. That may not seem significant to some, but $20 will buy some groceries.

I dont see any of the V5s up for sale on the double ended lightsabers, will Ultrasabers be adding them to those lineups as well?Huh I would love to have some of them in a saber staff, i feel like they would kick butt and really look cool at the same time.

They may wind up on there after launch, but none of us really knows what they'll do. However, conventional wisdom leans towards "Yes."

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 08:17:55 AM »

Yep $20 difference for a Sentinel staff for example. Just priced it out. They have all the lower priced sabers from V2 to V4 versions so maybe they will add them later.

The oddest thing to me is no Menace staff which is the most iconic. That was the first thing I looked for when I first go on the US website LOL.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 11:27:33 AM »

UltraSabers may very well wait until after the V5s are fully released to update their staff pages.  That would be cool as well and I understand everyone wanting to save but one can always hit up a current sale with x amounts of percentages off to help offset the prices in the event that they either never make it to the staff page or one doesn't want to wait. Win/win either way

WookieBoi2000
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2018, 08:08:37 PM »

Yep $20 difference for a Sentinel staff for example. Just priced it out. They have all the lower priced sabers from V2 to V4 versions so maybe they will add them later.

The oddest thing to me is no Menace staff which is the most iconic. That was the first thing I looked for when I first go on the US website LOL.

I dont think they made a double ended menace saber because theirs is reversed from how Maul's works. The pointy end is the eminator in the movie. the ultrasaber inspired one eminates from where the pommel should screw in.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 08:16:44 AM »

I dont think they made a double ended menace saber because theirs is reversed from how Maul's works. The pointy end is the eminator in the movie. the ultrasaber inspired one eminates from where the pommel should screw in.
Pointy end? Two Menace together with a coupler looks just like Maul's (minus the coupler of course).

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2018, 03:03:31 PM »

Wookie, maybe you are confusing with the Dorinian?  Cause the Menace is awfully close to Maul's in every way like Tx said.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 03:10:00 PM »

Pointy end? Two Menace together with a coupler looks just like Maul's (minus the coupler of course).

Mauls saber:

looks pretty close to my eyes.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: