Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Times you felt sorry for things you did to your characters  (Read 16868 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2018, 02:40:23 PM »

That’s messed up
I feel really bad about this, but in one of my other stories that I haven't posted yet, I make the main character kill his best friend while he is under the control of the sith lord. and then when he is released from the Sith Lord's control, he remembers killing his friend and enjoying doing it.

As messed up as that is.... It seems like an interesting plot.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2018, 05:35:55 PM »

I feel really bad about this, but in one of my other stories that I haven't posted yet, I make the main character kill his best friend while he is under the control of the sith lord. and then when he is released from the Sith Lord's control, he remembers killing his friend and enjoying doing it.
That’s messed up
As messed up as that is.... It seems like an interesting plot.
Agreed. 

GF, I'd encourage you to post that story; not only excellent pathos but also (as LR stated) an interesting plot  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2018, 11:48:02 PM »

I only have the concepts written out and I do not even know where they are (they were on paper) but if I find them I will most certainly begin work on it. but I think I'll get through at least chapter 5 of Invictus first. but it will happen (

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2018, 11:50:52 PM »

Dude, that is terrible. So excited to do some cross-over stuff with people (if I ever finish SotO Roll Eyes ).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2018, 11:55:08 PM »

Dude, that is terrible. So excited to do some cross-over stuff with people (if I ever finish SotO Roll Eyes ).

I would love to do crossover stuff, but nobody else's story is in my time-frame  Sad

-Broadside

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2018, 12:01:41 AM »

I would love to do crossover stuff, but nobody else's story is in my time-frame  Sad

Yeah, I keep forgetting that. It is such a cool concept for a story (the FO winning) but the time-frame is a problem for crossovers (right now). You might could check with TheDrunkenConsular. He may have a story that takes place in that timeline, though I don't know that for sure.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2018, 12:03:34 AM »

Yeah, I keep forgetting that. It is such a cool concept for a story (the FO winning) but the time-frame is a problem for crossovers (right now). You might could check with TheDrunkenConsular. He may have a story that takes place in that timeline, though I don't know that for sure.

I may do that. Also to anybody who reads this, I am more than open to any and (almost) all crossovers.

-Broadside

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2018, 12:45:09 AM »

I may do that. Also to anybody who reads this, I am more than open to any and (almost) all crossovers.

I would say I would love to, but sadly my story is ancient history compared to the rest of you Sad

THIS BEING SAID, there are workarounds (i.e. remnants of the past that can be dug up), so if you have an idea, feel free to approach me. I'm open to brain storming if anything. Dutchman and I have come up with a few ideas together already involving stuff like this. I'm sure we could figure out something together too if you wanted to collaborate.

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2018, 01:48:18 AM »

I would say I would love to, but sadly my story is ancient history compared to the rest of you Sad

THIS BEING SAID, there are workarounds (i.e. remnants of the past that can be dug up), so if you have an idea, feel free to approach me. I'm open to brain storming if anything. Dutchman and I have come up with a few ideas together already involving stuff like this. I'm sure we could figure out something together too if you wanted to collaborate.

Yeah i have a small idea that could easily go across millenia, I'll PM y'all

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2018, 01:52:30 AM »

Ooooo! I look forward to hearing!

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2018, 11:57:05 AM »

Open to x-overs here, as well. Given Order 66 just dropped in my story, I'm sure Zyn would like some real Force-user company.

As a side note, I'm putting together a 4th book in my non-SW series, and I just gave one of my main characters a rather gruesome injury regarding his lower leg. Kind of feel bad about it, as he's been nothing but helpful for everyone else, but he's also been the only one I haven't truly s*** on in this series. Don't want him feeling left out or anything  Cheesy

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2018, 01:20:11 PM »

Well, then, we will have to fix that!  :-)   

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2018, 01:22:27 PM »

LOL    Here come the Aethans....   ;-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2018, 04:15:18 PM »

Open to x-overs here, as well. Given Order 66 just dropped in my story, I'm sure Zyn would like some real Force-user company.

As a side note, I'm putting together a 4th book in my non-SW series, and I just gave one of my main characters a rather gruesome injury regarding his lower leg. Kind of feel bad about it, as he's been nothing but helpful for everyone else, but he's also been the only one I haven't truly s*** on in this series. Don't want him feeling left out or anything  Cheesy
I have a couple of ideas concerning both of your timelines, should you be interested  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2018, 04:44:07 PM »

I have a couple of ideas concerning both of your timelines, should you be interested  Smiley

Sail it over, I'll bite

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: