Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Best lightsaber duel that *never* happened!  (Read 18554 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2018, 08:56:57 PM »

Rey as she is presented now Tongue   Not what she should have been *Cough* Jaina *Cough*
WELL then. I guess Rey wins because she's uber powerful (despite never being taught how to control the Force) and she has mad saber skillz (despite never having combat lesson 1){and don't give me that crap about she knows how to fight with a staff}.

I’m late into the mix.  SK outclasses Kylo in every way from skill, to experience, and knowing how to control and use his powers. SK also knew how to control his emotion and use it in battle.  Kylo, well, as we can see, Kylo doesn’t. He let his emotions run amok and his training isn’t from someone like Vader who had Jedi and Sith training and experience. Vader knew how to harness the Dark side and taught SK the same techniques that he uses while Kylo was trained in whatever way that Snoke taught him. 
Exactly this.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2018, 09:07:09 PM »

WELL then. I guess Rey wins because she's uber powerful (despite never being taught how to control the Force) and she has mad saber skillz (despite never having combat lesson 1){and don't give me that crap about she knows how to fight with a staff}.
Exactly this.

Like I've said before, her fight with Kylo was fine.  She was using the Saber with a lot of thrusts (like her staff) and every strike was countered by Kylo which would result in her running.  She only won when she opened herself to the Force, which I am pretty sure she accessed the Dark Side there.  But Ep 8 really kicked it up to stupid for me.  All of a sudden shes this Saber master.  The ONLY way I could see this explained is if she had a ability much like Quinlan Vos, which I suspected she had anyway because of her seeing the "memories" of the Saber, and she was channeling Anakin.   I can think of a million ways it could be explained...but I know if we get one...it won't make any sense.  Ugh.  Now I'm sad.  To SWTOR I go then.   

How about.....  Revan (Dark Side) vs Vader...or do we want the galaxy to stay intact Tongue

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2018, 06:19:16 PM »

How about.....  Revan (Dark Side) vs Vader...or do we want the galaxy to stay intact Tongue

screw continuity, I wanna see that.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2018, 06:39:25 PM »

I vote for this epic Sith battle

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2018, 07:22:03 PM »

or we can go towards video game characters and have something like Arcann vs. Starkiller. That would be AWESOME!!

-Broadside

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2018, 07:22:37 PM »

screw continuity, I wanna see that.

I meant intact in that..."Holy Crap these guys are going to rip the universe apart in their battle"

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2018, 07:27:20 PM »

ah, that probably would have happened anyway.

-Broadside

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2018, 07:38:15 PM »

I'd like to see Luke at his peak vs Palpatine...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2018, 07:42:50 PM »

would Palps be using his sabers or his lightning? Luke vs. a CW era Palpatine would be cool.

-Broadside

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2018, 08:01:08 PM »

Luke (Grandmaster) was (I believe) so close to what the Jedi were during the Old Republic Era I think Papa Palpatine would have been thrown off guard quickly.  not and Easy win mind you but I have no doubt Luke would have won.  After all, Luke was taking on Multiple Sith Lords...and winning.  A favorite of mine.  Don't know which book, but Luke was dueling one sith lord when another leaped from behind, after a shout from Ben Luke pushed the one in front away, turned and grabbed the other out of the air and used him as a club against the one he was dueling.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2018, 08:12:55 PM »

Luke (Grandmaster) was (I believe) so close to what the Jedi were during the Old Republic Era I think Papa Palpatine would have been thrown off guard quickly.  not and Easy win mind you but I have no doubt Luke would have won.  After all, Luke was taking on Multiple Sith Lords...and winning.  A favorite of mine.  Don't know which book, but Luke was dueling one sith lord when another leaped from behind, after a shout from Ben Luke pushed the one in front away, turned and grabbed the other out of the air and used him as a club against the one he was dueling.

that sounds epic, what was that in?

-Broadside

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2018, 08:14:54 PM »

that sounds epic, what was that in?

One of the last series that came out in the Old EU..I'll see if I can find the title

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2018, 08:18:55 PM »

One of the last series that came out in the Old EU..I'll see if I can find the title

Thanks, That sounds like a really good read.

-Broadside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2018, 08:33:50 PM »

Like I've said before, her fight with Kylo was fine.  She was using the Saber with a lot of thrusts (like her staff) and every strike was countered by Kylo which would result in her running.  She only won when she opened herself to the Force, which I am pretty sure she accessed the Dark Side there.  But Ep 8 really kicked it up to stupid for me.  All of a sudden shes this Saber master.  The ONLY way I could see this explained is if she had a ability much like Quinlan Vos, which I suspected she had anyway because of her seeing the "memories" of the Saber, and she was channeling Anakin.   I can think of a million ways it could be explained...but I know if we get one...it won't make any sense.  Ugh.  Now I'm sad.  To SWTOR I go then.   
That could vaguely make sense.......if I were really really drunk.

Vader-kin....before all the cybernetics and asthma problems.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2018, 08:35:01 PM »

I think Arcaan vs SK would be good but I believe SK would take him in that Prince Arcaan fights himself and has internal wars within himself. He’s not completely confident in himself. SK has the raw power like Prince Arcaan but has no doubts in himself. He unleashes his raw power without hesitation nor pause when he was a Dark or Light Apprentice making him formidable despite what side he’s on.  Also, SK really had nothing to lose whereas PA had everything to lose and each character fight as such.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: