Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: Best lightsaber duel that *never* happened!  (Read 18559 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2018, 12:20:57 PM »

I think Arcaan vs SK would be good but I believe SK would take him in that Prince Arcaan fights himself and has internal wars within himself. He’s not completely confident in himself. SK has the raw power like Prince Arcaan but has no doubts in himself. He unleashes his raw power without hesitation nor pause when he was a Dark or Light Apprentice making him formidable despite what side he’s on.  Also, SK really had nothing to lose whereas PA had everything to lose and each character fight as such.

I never knew a lot about Arcann so I was going off what I knew so...

I think it could be kind of equaled out if Arcann was told that if he lost, he would lose everything, so he would be fighting for more than his life, but for what he loves. (does he love anything?)

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2021, 01:08:27 AM »

Just throwing this out there too...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbQQePvoVQ8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbQQePvoVQ8</a>

Since apparently there is a huge fan debate about Vader VS Xenomorphs.
I'd say (unlike the video) if the physics adhere to SW physics, then yeah it'd be an interesting battle instead. I could see Sith training against them like Predators do... as a test of worthiness and skill VS predatory and dangerous creatures. They'd fit pretty well in SW EU in some horrible way.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

JoleeBindo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points only, please.

« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2021, 04:08:17 AM »

Depends on how many XMs.  Vader could force crush a round half dozen at once, in his prime, I believe.  While simultaneously sabering down a few more. Vader really is horrifying powerful.  We've just gotten so used to seeing him that we forget that.

I also want to toss in a vote for Darth Jar Jar vs Hordak.

"But from now on, you can just think of me as any other non-Jedi in our little group — with a lightsaber. And Force powers."

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2021, 06:22:34 AM »

Depends on how many XMs.  Vader could force crush a round half dozen at once, in his prime, I believe.  While simultaneously sabering down a few more. Vader really is horrifying powerful.  We've just gotten so used to seeing him that we forget that.

I also want to toss in a vote for Darth Jar Jar vs Hordak.

True, he doesn't even mention Force choking them, or simply basically snapping their necks with the Force in between tossing away waves of them... Not to mention even if (and it's a next level kind of IF) the physics of lightsabers "explode" enemies... then you have the lightsaber throw! You're a very safe distance away then.

But I can't quite find it in me to dignify the 2nd part with a legit reply... And I'm one to enjoy Darth Jar Jar in many lights. But sadly we have no data on his combat prowess outside of limited action in VS separatist droids. Dang it, you made me articulate some semblance of a reply...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: