Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: 1st Saber/ 1st Review: Stunt Grab Bag Deal!  (Read 2586 times)
Jonnyfirewater
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« on: October 14, 2018, 07:46:50 AM »

Hey Everybody.

I just wanted to share my first experience with Ultra Sabers.  I ordered the grab bag, Stunt Saber option.  Pretty pleased with what I received.  It came very quick.  I ordered it October 9th and received it yesterday, October 13th.  Just spent the last couple hours recording and editing my Youtube review.  Pardon the editing....I'm still getting used to the software.  I might have to switch to a different program  Cheesy.  
Any feedback would be appreciated!
As of now, 1:45 a.m. we have 16 days, 22 hours, 14 minute and 40 seconds until Halloween.  Stay Frosty out there!

Cheers,

Jonny

Here's the link to the review:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H707JRaPbb0&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H707JRaPbb0&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 10:16:04 PM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 08:16:57 AM »

Why so serious? Haha. Getting a LE fun a grab bag is pretty nice. Thanks for the video, I like the couple guest you had showing up in the video Smiley

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 08:53:00 AM »

Good deal. Same hilt and blade color I got as my first also, also a grab bag.  Cool

Jonnyfirewater
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 02:07:46 PM »

HAHAHA! Yeah......when the family is asleep......it's just me and Bacon the frog and the skeletons in my closet.  The cat was around there somewhere. But when I start swinging my saber, he runs away Cheesy

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 02:34:08 PM »

Hi Jonny,

Great first hilt and nice bright colour to it. Bacon the Frog? That's funny, I call my Mother-in-law's feline friend Cooking Fat!

Point for your first (but not last review)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 03:13:23 PM »

Hey there, Jonny. Nice grab bag there and congrats on getting the Initiate LE V4 in the Blazing Red blade.  It’s nicr and bright and I like your spin tidbit.  Kudos to that cool shirt as well, always been a fan of Jason. Point incoming

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 03:53:03 PM »

Good review, and great saber!! I also have one with windows and an av that’s half my staff. Gotta love BR!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Jonnyfirewater
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 05:16:36 PM »

Good review, and great saber!! I also have one with windows and an av that’s half my staff. Gotta love BR!!
[/quote

Awesome! I dig how the windows look on them.  Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,
JW

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 05:19:07 PM »

Nice saber for sure. You should totally do a John Wick cosplay along with the saber Tongue (Keanu Reeves movie)

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jonnyfirewater
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 05:20:14 PM »

Hey there, Jonny. Nice grab bag there and congrats on getting the Initiate LE V4 in the Blazing Red blade.  It’s nicr and bright and I like your spin tidbit.  Kudos to that cool shirt as well, always been a fan of Jason. Point incoming

Thanks! Solid product....I'm already shopping for my next.  Leaning towards the double saber.  

Cheers,

JW

Jonnyfirewater
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 05:34:59 PM »

Nice saber for sure. You should totally do a John Wick cosplay along with the saber Tongue (Keanu Reeves movie)

HAHAHA....John Wick, I'm dead....I love it!   I'll have to dig out my suit and shoulder holster

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2018, 05:39:53 PM »

Just saw your review. Nice. Straight to the point, showed off the saber fairly well. I like it. Good job sir and welcome to the forum. (i believe i sensed a bit of the dark side growing in this one)😈

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Jonnyfirewater
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2018, 06:52:01 PM »

Just saw your review. Nice. Straight to the point, showed off the saber fairly well. I like it. Good job sir and welcome to the forum. (i believe i sensed a bit of the dark side growing in this one)😈

Thanks for the feedback and welcomeing...this is what happens when I'm left unsupervised!  I've got a wish-list that is rapidly growing.  And yes......I do have some Dark tendencies  Wink

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2018, 12:55:20 PM »

Thanks for the feedback and welcomeing...this is what happens when I'm left unsupervised!  I've got a wish-list that is rapidly growing.  And yes......I do have some Dark tendencies  Wink

In that case, welcome to the addiction!  Grin

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 03:05:16 AM »

Great start. And where does it go from here? Buncha sabers and lots of fun. Welcome  Smiley

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: